My Husband forgot our Anniversary....

What time am I done working?

{crickets}

11:00

10:30

11:30

9:41?

I have our anniversary burned in my memory (and in Microsoft Outlook calendar)!

id guess hes sitting outside your work just waiting, hahaha

and that noise is not crickets,

its the hum of a diesle wrecker, waiting, pacetintly (sp)

Unfortunately that is a common misdiagnoised condition for the adult male. Important days that hold great symbolism, represent great love, and personify the love of a husband and father are some of the hardest days for an adult male to deal with. The intense emotion, sense of happiness and overwhelming completeness of being married to the perfect woman cause a neurological overload in the male’s tiny brain. This overload targets our ability to say Thank You, I Love You, I would do it all over again. Please support Don is his recovery by making sure he feels loved and is secure. Many therapists feel the best road to recovery for “Anniversaryforgetitis” is an evening of raw passionate love making followed by an ice cold six pack.

PS My third anniversary is around the corner also, Aug 1st. Hopefully my wife will be as understanding as you NewChic!

hahahahaha nicely stated…

sounded like one of those commercials for a pill, so wwhat was the name of the medicine?? hahahaha

BAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! OMG!!! That was great.

hahahahahha

I just read my post to Mrs. General G…she threw a pillow at me. :nono:

I liked it… It made me laugh out loud…But I’m not married to you… maybe that makes a difference

She’s laughing inside…but I think she’s wondering if I remembered our anniversary.

You posted it ^^^^^^^^^ up there. Did you order the Roses yet?

Happy Anniversary newchic!!!

Thank you

Tell you husband to buy you your favorite car, and he might sleep in the same bed as you tonight.

HAHAHAHAHA !!!.. You don’t know us very well… I’m the sugar momma… He doesn’t have any money.:blue: