my last 2months @work(mt900S inside)

i got my roommate a job and i tried to get dave(articzap) to come down cause he did well too. but he didnt want to.

:tup: Really cool to see. Looks like you are having fun at your job. A couple years of this and you can put your resume in for a race team.

I saw those ads too, and if they would pay a little more, I would have jumped on it.

Are all the race car orders going to Europe or are there some race cars stateside?

It sucks that the closest I will get to driving one is in gtr2

[quote=“fiend540,post:23,topic:34946"”]

It sucks that the closest I will get to driving one is in gtr2

[/quote]

ditto

[quote=“Rx3,post:22,topic:34946"”]

:tup: Really cool to see. Looks like you are having fun at your job. A couple years of this and you can put your resume in for a race team.

I saw those ads too, and if they would pay a little more, I would have jumped on it.

Are all the race car orders going to Europe or are there some race cars stateside?

[/quote]

EDITED ----------do what now?

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:25,topic:34946"”]

well i shouldnt really be talkling about it yet but the SCCA came today to inspect our production facilities and ALMS is coming tomorrow to see if they will let us run in GT2.

fingers-crossed it goes well and they let us run. we will surely be VERY VERY competitive

[/quote]

That would be REALLY COOL. ALMS needs more competition/variety, and it would be nice to see Moslers competing against the Ferrari F430 and the Porsche 911 GT3 RSRs (because hell, they do it in Europe in the FIA GT :shrug: ). I’m crossing my fingers too :tup:

wow man, wow :slight_smile:

very cool to see structural cf in an interior. as in, simply just too awesome.

i know earlier mosler’s had build quality issues - what’re some things you’re doing to raise the bar?

again, dude - big :tup:

wow those are awesome! and holy frankenstein! subaru steering wheel, porsche shift knob, corvette taillights, and those HVAC vents are from something, maybe toyota?

Quite the interesting combo of parts there, and pretty badass you got to work on that. :tup:

VERY cool Chris!

[quote=“ly555is,post:27,topic:34946"”]

wow man, wow :slight_smile:

very cool to see structural cf in an interior. as in, simply just too awesome.

i know earlier mosler’s had build quality issues - what’re some things you’re doing to raise the bar?

again, dude - big :tup:

[/quote]

thanks man. well we are employing more use of space foam. hard as a brick, so as a feather stuff to aid in sandwiching layers of CF.

also we are training more “qaulified” people to aid in mechanical assembly and tedious install.

build quality is hard to achieve when you have only built 10-12 cars in a year. that means every car becomes the “next” design or the “next” generation.

and thank you everybody else as well.

joe,:beer2:thanks

that’s awesome! Congrats. Looks like some fun days at work. :tup:

Can’t believe I missed this. What a great way to get paid. Hot cars man, glad to see you’re doing well down there.

so wait, do you actully work FOR Mosler? or does your company just assemble parts for mosler, and other kit/exotic/super car manufacturers?

thats awesome!
how much are those kit cars?

Yeah whats that like to have fun at work, well at least some of us have fun jobs.

yeah…I really want your Job.

that’s awesome dude :tup:

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:21,topic:34946"”]

i tried to get dave(articzap) to come down cause he did well too. but he didnt want to.

[/quote]

We flame him all the time for it too.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:35,topic:34946"”]

so wait, do you actully work FOR Mosler? or does your company just assemble parts for mosler, and other kit/exotic/super car manufacturers?

[/quote]

mosler it its own car(VIN+US road legal) not a kit car. I work FOR mosler.

[quote=“rugsr,post:36,topic:34946"”]

thats awesome!
how much are those kit cars?

[/quote]

these non kit cars range anywheres from 2-500,000$ dollars
(500,000 being for a fully prep’d and national championship winning race car)