hippies go to far in cali

We have a government that is powerhungry/inept/corrupt that serves it’s corporate masters, long since having forgot about the people it is supposed to serve… The fact that I take notice of this is un-American how?

you have no sense of pride or honor,

what you’re trying to say there is that I dont engage in blind nationalism. I doubt you even know what that term is, so look it up.

your a dumb ass,

I would happily accept any intellectual challenge you like to offer me. But you won’t, because you’re a stupid cunt and you know it.

you have no background or experience in what you base any of your thoughts on.

I have to have a background as an accountant to know that the taxes I pay are ridiculously high? I have to have a degree in emergency management to know what needs to be done to save people in a flooded city? All of this shit is common sense, which I have a fairly strong background in, since I can think for myself and don’t need Fox News to do it for me.

What would be a better question is why you have that as your avatar?

Because much like the times in which that flag was first flown, we are under the control of a tyrannical, oppressive, imperialistic government that has little compassion for the people it is supposed to be serving. I try to call attention to this through my “bitching”, but some people are just too fucking stupid to get it. Present company most notably included.