hippies go to far in cali

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/07/berkeley.protests/index.html

fuck california

wow. i hope the semper fi bill passes. berkeley has been a pain in the butt for 40years now. time to grow up.

not saying I completely agree with the protesting… but at the same time, is it really a bad idea? By now almost all of the US is sick of the “war” we are in over in the middle east. If we don’t have troops, then we don’t have an increased war effort. They are just trying to get the people that brain wash young men and women out of their town! If I was a parent I might just agree with them. Either way, the sign is pretty clever. “Meet unusual people and then kill them!” haha

like war protestesting tree huggers aren’t brainwashed themselves??? no one has a gun to their head to join the military. and besides who said they own the town anyway… fuck that and fuck ur opinion on it… go bury ur head in the sand.

I will say recruiters are a pain in the ass sometimes. Being a young man and having people walk up to you at the mall or where ever else they may be and try to give you their whole spiel… it gets old. It happened more when I was in high school. “What are you doing after high school?” What I do is my choice. By the time people are of the age to join up, they know whether they want to or not. If someone wants to enlist, they will, and don’t need the whole sales pitch.

But I’m not going to rally trying to get rid of them in my town. There is a point where it doesn’t matter. They are just doing their job, regardless of what these hippies think of it.

^i agree about the recruiters hassling you everywhere. the worst is when they would come into your school and try to talk to everyone who walked by.

fuck poor people dying to make the rich richer.

Anyone who would listen to the recruiters and then decide to join either A) had somewhat of an initiative to join or B) they are very weak minded. All you had to do was say you thought anyone in the armed forces were homosexual and you are not showering with them. They usually would get pissed, then shut up.

I know. What psychopaths they are for not wanting the government to send our troops to die needlessly in a pointless, illegal, immoral, unjustified, economy-destroying war. Their non-violent protesting is just sickening. I mean, they have signs. The horror.

For as much as you seem to support it, why doesn’t your goofy ass sign up?

I agree… that one holding the pink sign there, i dont think there would be even a half second of hesitation, i would probally end up shooting him on sight.

That’s mature.

Yes it’s a bad idea. Brain wash? hardly.
The only ones who are brain washed are all of these liberal “towns”.
These people are sacrificing their lives to protect them, and the best way they can think of to show their appreciation is to hold up signs like that? call them unwelcome guests in the land they fought and died to protect, and protest at servicemen’s funerals? Give me a fucking break, I have NO tolerance for shit like that.

Not even going to comment on this disgusting post.

after reading just a bit of that article…i had to close it…people like that make me sick…“Our City”?! WTF…the marines that are protecting Our Country put their lives at risk just so we can continue to live free and some hippies want to whine about it? Fuck that…take ALL the federal funds from that town.

didn’t think you would, cunt.

I agree, it is quite fucking disgusting and anybody trying to rationalize it makes me sick just reading it.

sick like when your boyfriend has your stomach so full of cum it starts running out your nose or another kind of sick?

those “troops” that they dont want in there city, most of there grand fathers, and fathers fought for there freedom in WWII when we were attacked. soo yes they have a right to protest but to say they are not welcome in a US city is insane!!! if it wasnt for there fathers or grand fathers fighting in WWII god only knows what would have become of us

if the United States practiced the same non-interventionist foreign policy that it did in the time of WWII, we SURE AS SHIT would not be in Iraq right now.

Hitler had taken over half of Europe and we didn’t get involved, until we were attacked. What the fuck did Iraq do to us? Nothing.

A marine recruiter came up to me at the Mills mall the other day and tried to talk to me, and I politely told him that the US military is fucking our country up just fine without my help. The guy actually chuckled and reluctantly agreed with me.

he should have pulled out a knife and gutted you like the fat pig you are and stuffed an apple in ur mouth and lit ur ass on fire!!!

“Like most Americans, I really get disturbed when taxpayer money goes to institutions which proceed to take votes, make policy or make statements that really denigrate the military,” said Sen. David Vitter, R-Louisiana, a co-sponsor of the bill.

I agree.

I can understand the pinko fags being against the war, I’m against it as well. But their divisive ways are not going to help anything. Our foreign policy, President, and Congress must be called to accountability, that’s who we need to regain control over.

Hippies are useless wimps that attack the symptom rather than the source. The guys in the military at that level just do their jobs, they do not create policy. (The CFR does, but you don’t see the pinko fags protesting the Rockefeller clan or the corporate members of the CFR who are profiting from the war.)

Our country has been hijacked and because of morons like the ones in that article, we’re fighting amongst ourselves rather than solving the problem. I have one thing to say to those pink sign waving protestors; “Get a clue you useless hippy fags, get a clue.”

there’s nothing stopping you from trying, cupcake.

They’re making a political statement. The statement is intended to influence people into doing what you’re saying. I have no problem with it. In fact, I support them.