My latest turbo build 350z (pics)

All the deatails with a ton of pictures can be found here: http://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/462634-new-winter-new-turbo-build.html

A few pictures from the build thread:

IC piping all welded up:

very nice!!!

Very nice, We need to Talk, i need a snorkel built for a dun buggie project of mine…

don’t worry i’m not looking for a freebee, i’m willing to pay you or your time.

cheers

Nice build, but what was wrong with your original setup? It looked pretty clean the last time I saw your car.

Craig, PM me when you want to look in to the snorkel.

Nothing wrong with the original build, it ran great all season without a single problem. I decided to mass produce, so I made improvements. I am actually starting my own litle business on the side right away here. I redid the pipng because I can now run 2.75" IC piping, this will support more power. The turbos I will be using are Precision 6262’s, so the kit will be capable of 600+whp. I am sending a kit (to a customer) down to Injected Performance for testing on a built block. He will get every HP possible out of the setup with the help of the best Haltech tuner in North America.

I am also using aluminum intercooler piping this time vs the stainless that I had before, so everything is done right this time.

Awesome setup nonetheless. Good luck with you business!

Just “curious” what this kit would go for?

With everything but the engine management system about $4500. This is the stage II with the large (1200cfm flowing IC) and Precision 6262 turbo capable of 650+whp.

The basic kit, with a smaller turbo/IC/Piping would be closer to $4000. This is for the stock block for those that do not want to go over 400whp.

Both are use tial 44/38mm wastegates and Tial 50mm BOV’s as well as a Exa scavenge pump (best you can get)

All exhaust is done with 409 stainless and V-band clamps only. All intercooler piping is alumingum, 3ply silicone couplers and T-bolt flamps.

Awsome price…Thats all I will say now

wish i didnt just spend that money on my snap-on box…

I need a towel! Damn thats a sexy setup! Good luck with business.