my morning

Supprised they didnt… supercharger installations instructions only require tools and paint by number skills: (taken from Magnacharger installation pdf)

Tools Required:
Metric wrench set
1/4” - 3/8” and 1/2” drive metric socket set (Standard & Deep)
3/8” and 1/2” drive Foot pound and inch pound torque wrenches
Phillips and fl at head screwdrivers
Fuel line quick disconnect tools (included in kit)
Small or angled 3/8 drill motor
Drain pan
Hose cutters
Hose clamp pliers
Safety glasses
Metric Allen socket set 3/8 drive
Shop vacuum cleaner

Bolt on queens will never impress me.

Seriously, and no offense to John, but John is one guy sweating his sexy ass off under cars, coming home tired and with grease under his nails (none of which happens from a log day of work at RLMS), what pull does he honestly have against this chodes market segment? NONE. This stunt was all a halfass’ed attempt at puffing out his chest. (undoubtedly shaven and soy oiled up) “Yeah after our tanning session T, lets go over there and show him”… And its not like its across the street for them, its a 20 min ride to Johns from them, so thats plenty of time to gather thoughts and what not prior to entering the property. Thats some highschool shit.

This guy is becoming more and more the Lindsay Lohan of GM performance tuning. “even negative exposure is still exposure”

I guarantee the “krazykid” name has come up too at some point. I am such a low man on the totum pole its not even funny, with very little resources & I never met either of them, so it would be all internet trolling hate if you even want to call it that. Also sure both of them are reading this now, so if you would like to talk business, I like Jack single barrel, on the rocks order up a round at a fine establishment and lets professionally “shoot the shit”… dont ever fucking show up to my place of employment, my shop, my house, or even a place “out of the blue” that could be misconstrued as coincidence, or you will be dealt with how I see fit.

John I must real life +rep you for not getting physical or more confrontational than you did. You are the stronger man in that situation, and for that your friends respect you.