My neighbor is a ricer!

LMAO this is better than the kid with the honda and the 50 pound “bullet” muffler that is held on by a fucking yellow bungy cord…he’s always on deleware, anyone else know who im talking about?

i’m guessing this is a 3rd gen cavy?

if so, he can only make it a lil worse than gm made it in the first place…

I tried explaining why 12AWG solid-core house wire is a BAD idea last night. He just lolled, I just cringed. He’s a good kid and all, but he’s in that ricer stage of life right now. :frowning:

id at least make an effort to stop him so i didnt have to look at it every day :gotme:

He’ll learn.

what Year and color??? <P>and put a pict so we can all laugh.

show him how sick the turbo SHO is, maybe it will inspire him to do somthing worthwhile with his money?

if by potential you mean:

http://www.geocities.com/katfish1880/carfallingoffcliff.gif

He saw my beat-ass SHO, and lolled at the thought that it was faster than anything. Period. :frowning:

Besides that Turbo SHO is my brother’s car not mine.

get him on here and in 15 min he will be rice free

exactly! lol!

bump Now sporting, sweet blue neons now! And I think he put a hole in his exhaust as it 3 times more buzzier. :open_mouth:

EDIT: Did I say sweet, I really mean SIQQQQ

:lol: @ Underpants gnomes referance.

I would wait till he finishes it then point and laugh at him and call him a douche. It’s more fun that way.

tell him to sign up! or wait til his car burns down

or both :tup:

go out side snap some pics when he’s not looking then post them… Then tell him his car would be buzzier then a bee hive if he upgraged his muffler bearings

pure entertainment

Personally I would have told him tossing a ton of washers into the exhaust would give it that raspy sporty sound. But I think he beat me to it. :frowning:

yeah prolly already has a “sic” can of rice on there that would make anyone cringe

Actaully it’s a rather conservative 3 1/2" inches at this point. He could get another inch in there.