My neighbor is a ricer!

What do I do, he just bought a Cavilier. He already got the huge muffler, and now he’s getting two ebay 2000w crap amps for his “beats” using solid house wire to wire it up :bloated: . It’s only a matter of time before he gets a snow-plow on the front. And a double bookshelf on the back.

What would one do in this case to tell him it’s a bad idea. Or should I let him ruin his car so I can have a good laugh every morning when I go to work?

encourage him
take pictures
post on interent
take pictures of car on fire
post on internet
???
profit

so him this thread…tell him he is wasting his time and money…tell him to sell the cavalier and buy a honda…tell him JDM YO

lol deffinitly let him do it… then tell him it’s so sweet that you want to show your fellow motorhead friends on here. Then show him the thread after all is said and done.

he will regret wasting the $$$ to do it, give us a good laugh, and probably teach him the way. I’ve done some awful shit to a car before (as I’m sure many here did when they were younger) and eventually I learned…

leave him alone. Let him do what he wants to it since its his car.

Agreed.

to each his own i guess…but a cavalier! gross!

I was going to make fun of him, but I just remembered I drive a z26 beretta. I’m not too far from him

If he actually tries to push 4000 watts through solid 12 awg wire, just watch the car burn after the insulation ignites. (Not that the battery and/or alt won’t give out first or that the pair of 2000W ebay amps will actually push anywhere near 4000W, but it’s a fun scenario.)

at least the beretta has potential…

def. encourage him.

show him some nice decals/mirror tint/ spinners/ leds

post pics!

Vid of it on fire or ban!

I saw that car the other day in the drive way…It made me laugh. let the ricer be but I wouldn’t hessitate to give him your honest opinion. He is a nice kid…he can take it.

When the rice-out is complete, invite him to Mighty so we can all laugh at it.:biglol:

Haha, I do have a ton of decals left over from the Tercelica. :lol:

tell him u are going to hook his car up wit da nos

then rig his car so that it sets on fire when he hits the “nos” button

video tape the carnage

post here for our entertainment

fucking ricers

EDIT: i posted that without reading other posts and some ppl beat me to it, i just took it overboard

I’m sure he’ll do fine burning it to the ground with hackjob wiring. :slight_smile:

LOL i caught someone from this board who will remain nameless doing the same thing to his f-bod when he first got it and laughed my ass off i then explained to him why house wire is different from audio power wire he saw the error of his ways before the fire started, why not try to talk to him and do the same.

race him let him win and laugh at him every morning

he bought a cavalier and is ricing it…hes already taken 30 steps back. encouraging him to NOT mod it is only going to make him take 5 steps forward. id just let him be.