My Neighbor's Latest MoPaR Creation! NEW PICS 4/19

no braided steal in the engine bay?

while this is a resto-mod and he is “upgrading” some stuff (foose wheels, suspension, 4 wheel big disc brakes, 360ci with indy heads that made ~520/530, and some other stuff…) he still is keeping much of it to the factory original look.

personally i think that makes it look cleaner. he isn’t trying to make it a race machine. he claims he will actually drive this one to work and whatnot. not a bad ride to cruise to work on a sunny day if you ask me

whatd you say he does? does he actually drive more than 2 miles each way to work?

oral maxillofacial surgeon. (fixes peoples faces and mouths, lol. not cosmetic, but like trauma and restructuring etc). he an his partners have like 5 or so offices. couple nearby, some far out like batavia, etc. they are on a fixed rotation.

you wouldn’t know it though. extremely down to earth

Nice color :tup:

Talk about infinite room to work on the engine :lol:

I bet i’ve met him… lol. Good times.

ya, the hemi on the other hand, was not as easy. BUT, the hemi had manifolds on it, THIS got headers, which were NOT fun

nice cars but hows his wife look?

screw the haters, I like the foose wheels.
The car is nice big :tup: to your neighbor from me.

not even funny dude… i know you are just joking, but she is like my second mother… dont disrespect her

this was the other cuda i mentioned… i had trouble finding a picture but found these on rod and piston from EA toyfest '03:

http://www.rodandpiston.com/components/standard_img.asp?id=show/toyfest03&n=104&fav=

looks sweet. My dad has the same MP valve covers. Paint looks amazing even in the pictures.

if you know I’m kidding why mention it

nice cars though, +1 on not digging the Foose however

because even if its a joke, i dont let shit like that fly when it is said to about my family or close friends

not like I requested newds :gotme:

anyways no offense

damn clean.

I LOVE mopars, so awesome. I LOVE that color. Awesome car!!!

I’m so not a mopar fan but- that’s hot

Anyone could do the same thing with enough MONEY and passion for the automobile world…nice looking rides

You know I’m down. :tup: There’s a '73 'Cuda in a driveable 8/10’s condition stored at my grandmother’s house by the guy that snowblows her property. Red, too, 340 with early heads and a decent cam, console and pistol grip.

Considered a few times asking the guy if he’d trade for a '68 fastback - the values are getting close and that’s saying something. Couldn’t do that though, <3 :slight_smile: