My new 6.0L powerstroke

i’d ask 5k, maybe come down a little bit. i have a lot of shit to give away with it. it’s got 2 sets of stock wheels w/ good tires

i also have a low miles 4T65EHD and a zzp ported blower/ported LIM to sweeten the deal. i have 2 wideband kits, a zzp pulley puller and a snout bearing kit too.

i’m putting on new front springs and strut plates this week, one of the ssc springs in the front is broke so i can’t sell it like that, the plates i just have laying around

Jesus man. That’s a goddamn steal. If I wouldn’t have just bought this Rustang (and then hit a fucking deer with it last night) I’d probably buy it just for the NIC lope alone. You have it on ClubGP yet?

Seriously, why not start with asking $7.5K for it to start… I think you’ll be able to get it.

nah i havent put it up yet. i want to get it cleaned up a little first

god i wish i had 5k

the front swaybar was broke. i feel like an idiot thinking the front spring was broken. it just looked that way when i glanced up in the wheel well. i replaced the swaybar and endlinks yesterday

did a coolant drain and fill on my truck too. also put on new ventshades

well i have all the parts i wanted now i just need the time to do it all.

oil cooler kit
egr cooler bypass
solid stc fitting for hpop
oil rail dummy plugs
updated turbo drain tube
late 04 egr up-pipe

i also have every gasket, o-ring and piece of turbo hardware i could possibly replace

i think it’s gonna take me about 12 hrs to do. it’s gonna be one long ass day though

oh yeah and i also have a magnaflow 4" turbo-back to put on

did everything yesterday. took about 13 hours. i was at the shop from 7am and didn’t leave until 9. that is a LOT of fucking work for one day i’ll tell you that

I’ll probably put the turbo back on next week