My New Hot .:Rod

So after I sold the Audi I promised myself I was going to save my money and just drive my TDI for while, until this gem popped up.

I almost lost it to another buyer, but I managed to win this over. It’s immaculate, like, crazy clean.

Myself and a friend flew to Kansas City at 7am last Tuesday after working until close at Faherty’s on Monday :crying: , hopped off the plane around noon and headed to do our transaction. 17 hours, about 20 bottles of water, handfuls of laughs, and some Popeye’s Chicken (which is fucking gross), we made it back to Buffalo.

It has a handful of awesome mods, and I really dont plan on touching this thing for a while. There are a couple of super minor things it needs (eg. antenna mast) and the front bumper is littered with stone chips.

-HPA SHS Coils
-H&R Sways
-Blue Haldex controller
-VF Engine and Trans mounts
-Flapper mod
-OEM HIDs w/ Lexan covers

I couldn’t be more thrilled with the purchase, and plan on enjoying the shit out of this. One pic for now, she’s covered in bugs.

Ticey DH!

Popeye’s :tdown:

Car :tup:

Seriously though, what a fucking let down.

I thought these came stock with the blue haldex? If not that’s a great mod to have on the car!

Nice pickup, I gave a lot of thought to these before buying my TT. I still want one though haha.

Nice score :tup: Its amazing how well these cars held value.

:tup:

siqqqqqqqq

they still look so good stock

when your ready for a SC/turbo let me know :stuck_out_tongue:

But super awesome pick up there is nothing about these cars i dont like. from heated racing seats, to the 18" wheels.

these seats are so goddamn comfy

do not agree.

:choda:

hot rod not found.

Congratulations, I love these cars.

One of two VW’s I really really like (TDI Toureg being the other.) What are these going for these days? Last I looked a clean low mileage MKIV R32 could pull like $20k. Crazy.

How 'bout “hot hatch” or “pocket rocket”?

I thought there was a Popeye’s on the Thruway near Rochester? I would have gone to Waffle House instead.

:tup: For being crazy enough to pull off such an adventure. Also, :tup: for a clean car.

This is the HPA unit that changes the rear drive bias

:tup: