My New ride, 2003 SE-R SpecV

Just thought i’d introduce myself,I am Rob I just got, sorry am getting this car at 3:00 today. Its a 2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV, silver. no mods except a shaved Sentra emblem on the back and 2-way alarm. Which brings me to asking where I can get an HID kit for this car? that is one of the first mods I am looking into
So anyone in NECC ride sportbikes? I used to but mine got jacked the beginning of the season so i had to get a car, almost bought a jetta 1.8T but they aren’t nearly as nice as the SpecV.
i dont know how to post pics so i’ll just link to the guy im buying it from on 780tuners

Welcome Rob

Nice to see some more SE-R’s in here.

Nice buy, it looks really clean! The FWD guys will be happy now that there’s one more Spec V here :lol:

nice car.

DAMN i can’t get my insurance today!! ahh so i have to wait till tuesday to pick my se-r up! i can’t belive this, oh well i guess the wait will make it all the more worth it. just thought i’d share

OMFGWTFBBQ! A Spec 5? NO WAY! :E

Err…uhh…welcome. :smiley:

I’m Kris, the local Spec V (expert) wanker. If you need a hand installing any mods, I’ve done my own CAI, Header, Exhaust, Camshafts, and soon to be suspension installations and would be happy to help you.

Currently, the only real HID kit worth getting for the Spec is from a company called HP Autoworks in Arizona. It’s a plug and play kit using the stock wiring harness for the stock headlights. It’s on sale for $399 USD, go here for details: http://forums.thevboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=58676&start=0

Now, they don’t have many of them, so you might wanna buy them quickly if you’re serious about it.

Congrats on the V! Hope to see it out at some events soon… :smiley:

As long as you have it by the Red Deer meet its all good!

Welcome to the forum. :smiley:

First things first, get rid of the huge Nissan hamburger.

which hamburger?.. damnit now you’ve said that every time i look at a nissan symbol i think burger king. haha. are you talking front or back though> is puttin a SE-R symbol in front decent or is that to much ser?

If you’re going to do it, get the small ones mounted on the side fenders. I’ve seen ones that the guys in the states have done with the trunk emblems, and they look just too damn big.

I actually like nothing on the SE-R grille, but that’s just me.

xrider: Welcome to the boards… is it true you’re a gay fireman?

Nope, it looks good to me. I rock the big SE-R from the trunk on my grille, I think it looks just right. I got mine from the dealer for like $14.

hmm going to have to say no on the gay and soon to the firefighter. hows the sale on the bike and 240 goin?

and 03specv I like the ser on the front i just might do that, because i can not look at a nissan symbol without thinkin burger, it drives me insane haha.

If you need anything performance wise for this car, let me know, I can most likely help you out. There isn’t much I don’t have access too when it comes to the SPEC V.

Oh and Welcome, see ya at the Red Deer meet if you go.

did somebody say gay fireman ?

Sold the 240 and the bike is soon out of the way… I’ll be back with a project car and another bike next year though. hahaha

did you get your Spec V yet?

yup… somebody did say Gay fireman… you want his number? or a ride in his passenger seat?

Hey! enough with the ass jockey talks, im not gay just to clarify. haha and yes today at 7 i got my ride, it is so much fucking fun! so much faster than i rembeered on the test ride. how did eveyrone get their nissan symbol of the front, just clip the little things off the symbol at the back?

what kinda project car now? and i wish i coudl get a bike with you next yaer but soon enough i’ll have one again.

Yeah just reach back there with some needle nose pliers and break the back of the badge off.

go to www.imagestation.com username bmwboyz

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid194/pe441d0698e36c8f07fa31964bf9ed492/f16c6fad.jpg