My new sweet ass Altima formally Sentra.

Well I picked up my rental today and they gave me a 2009 Nissan Sentra with CVT. This is not as bad as I thought it would be. Pics soon. Same color as Steve’s

LOL. I was able to get a used 2008 cvt as a rental a few months back. Not too bad for a econo box. I kinda wish I had folding seats…but I loose out due to the x beam in the trunk. lol.

How bad was the damage of the second accident?-

It was not too bad. It was on the bumper which is being replaced anyways.

so was their a second claim put in for that one?

God No.

Second accident?! WTF happened

x2^ are you driving like a mad man or something?

No. Some lady ran into my car going on to the Hig Level Bridge. Some one hit her from behind and she hit me. It’s been a good month for me.

well atleast its all getting fixed at once!

Son of a bitch, that blows.

I rented a new Sentra over Christmas and had it for a week while I was in Banff. I didn’t mind it but for where I need the seat positioned to drive it comfortably the ENORMOUS A pillar ended up being a real issue for me…I could never buy that car. For my GF who is a foot shorter it wasn’t a problem. Tall people beware!

Well thats why the Sentra scores 5 star for front crash.

…because you can’t see around the A pillar so you crash a lot? :wink:

I dunno. Im 6’4" and I have no problems driving it. lol.

Problems is a bit of an overstatement. It is just a PITA to keep looking around it. Perhaps 6’4" sits in a slightly different spot than a 6’1" guy. (insert shruggy emoticon guy here)

I think Im just use to it after 2yrs and don’t even notice anymore. Hahaha
However I hate backing this car up. Sight lines are too high.

I changed my mind. POS got a flat tire this morning so I will blame it on Nissan :001_tongue:

LOL you’re such a bitter man. Hey my wife is at the Museum today, make sure you bug her. Like, get security to grab her by the arm and ask her to leave :D. That would be funny.

She’s white again? lol

Anyway they couldn’t repair the tire so I said I wasn’t going to drive it around on a spare. So anyway they gave me a 2009 Nissan Altima. Now this freaking thing is sweet and the 2.5L doesn’t feel underpowered at all. And it also has smaller A - Pillars for Dave :thumbup: