My NEW Whip

Whats a DD?

Its called Elite Motors…ITs right next to Mon Valley Hospital

daily driver AKA beater vehicle

nice scooby I can’t wait to come home and get me an STi. I like subaru’s and the AWD I found a new car love for imps so smooth of a ride and fast too. My buddy owns a 2002 Imp RS. they are nice for being the base model for the Imp. Well hopefully you get it over to a manual more fun driving a manual.

big big titties!

Is it a 2.5RS or WRX?

Insurance is more if you drive a stick?? Me so confused…:confused:

yeah those are nice and if you wrx swap soon they do well… they are much lighter than the newer wrx (i think) and a nice toy car you will have

Love it, want to get one myself real bad to use on a daily basis.

see my sig… focus is the dd but just for gas reasons… no point in putting miles or useing so much gas just to get to work and back

Ok… I would LOVE to swap it out, but money is something that I do not have a lot of haha. Im only 18 and Im not one of those little rich boys who have mommy and daddy buy them everything so I doubt Ill be swappin it out soon, And I definately cant get another car to use as my “DD” because once again, money is an object. haha. But thanks for all the comments! I appriciate it.

get a job?

in that case i knew a bunch of people where i used to live near philly… they all loved the 2.5rs but most had plans for the swap… but you should have fun like everybody said thats a nice upgrade from the sunfire/cavi

Nice Choice. i always wanted one of those… AWD Scooby ftmfw!!

Got one…But I also have bills to pay…Wanna give me some cash?

Wanna not be such a jerk?

oh you weenie. report a post… grow some skin.