My not too shaaby saabaru

Just messing around today after I cleaned her. I photoshopped out most of the dings, scratches and scrapes.

in no way am i good at photography nor photoshop

Nice shots man.
Car looks great with the RPF1s.

Wow, car looks great!

Nice choice on wheels to car color combo, as well as the wheel face.

Real nice car!!!

nice, always been a fan of the wagons

why did you switch to the yellow plates? jw…only thing i dont like! lol car looks great!

Those rims are perfect on that car. Then again they look great pretty much on any car lol. So are you allowed to have one yellow and one white plate on the car? Cause I got the yellow plates same number that I had on the white ones and kinda wanted to run the yellow in front and white in the back just like you have. Is it actually legal?

thanks for the compliments.

frank - not sure if it’s legal. but, i dont see why not, considering it has the same number on both. ive been driving like this for a few months now without any problems.

Love the car, love the plates and the pictures came out good too man.

Old plates still are still legal to use, so yes unusual but legal.

nice…im putting my yellow one on the front tomorrow then. Watch my luck these douchebag Columbia county sheriffs pull me over for it.

My car came from that dealer in the second and third pics lol. I really like the color form the one under the bridge. Car looks great.

awesome! car is just about perfect.

Car looks great

Looks awesome man. Wheel/tire specs please.

17 x 8 + 45 , 245/40/17 hankook rs2

I love this car.

What kind of suspension do you have on the car?

STi struts / H&R springs - saggy butt spacers just installed. rides really well, not too bouncy.

Thanks. That set-up is PERFECT!