my old bike sproket

http://i34.tinypic.com/2qtzjma.jpg

thought it was kool…dont know if anyone has ever seen one this bad ;D

damn y0

that is def JDM

Yeah dude, I remember when i first met you, you could hear that thing clicking from like a mile away :lmao

yeah lol…jessie wouldnt take it out but he was like…hey take mine :lol

Yeah man, even to this jay jesse was still impressed how crazy you were with such a big bike.

i was stilled suprised when i lost him in the GE loop…i thought he biffed it

youre an idiot for riding on that.

…it was like that when i got it and i rode on it like twice…and the one time was just on the way to seymores

what was the bike again ?

i wouldnt have even done that. and i would have made the guy selling the bike replace the sprocket, or deduct it from the price, including labor, under the assumption you cant install it, because not everyone can do things like that.

<---- doesnt know shit about bikes

why does it look like a saw blade?

the front sprocket on my brothers quad had like 4 teeth left on it when he replaced it :ohnoes lmao

i talked him down 600 $ for just the sproket and chain…singh it was a 94 rf 900r…i agree with you rideing on it wasnt a great idea but thats how i got it home and to seymores

your alive now and you wrecked it anyways, so at this point it doesnt matter

i would just say

DONT EVER DO THAT SHIT AGAIN

i was a nOOb lol…but ya never ride on a sproket like that again…and when i went down i had just picked it up from seymores…brand new chain and sprokets for the secound time…geared it back to factory

fix your brakes yet??? :ninja :ninja :ninja

I’ve seen worse. I’ve seen them where they are literally missing all the teeth on the sprockets. Mostly on dirtbikes and 4 wheelers though.

yea when we changed it the guy at seymores was like “ive never seen anything like this”…but oh well lol…i just found it laying around so i figured id post it

YES VLAD BLED EM FOR ME

i wanna get some pads for the rear tho

The teeth are not supposed to be worn down like that, otherwise the chain can slip from if having nothing to grab on to