My Peter Luger Experience

heh, yea. we can skip the wine and stuff. lets just get some proper food and take lots of photos to tease the rest of the forum members with, haha! anyone else down for a nice trip down to NYC sometime early to mid fall? I can drive, but we need a SAFE location for the car, otherwise im a passenger. it needs to stay dent and theft free. i cannot overemphasize that aspect

:gay

Sounds like a date.

BTW, they have free parking that is patroled by one of the employees at all times.

I remember two years ago the girlfriend and i went down to atlantic city, where they have or claimt o have one of the best steakhouses in america, forgot the name, but either way i had a steak dinner and my girlfriend had a chicken dinner, also a few drinks. THe food was out of this world, hands down the best steak i have ever had and even the chicken was the best chicken, but the bill was around 400 dollars, it was def worth the experience, if i had the money to go back i would but it was a nice one time deal for now.

Bobbly Flay has a place down there.

that sounds encouraging. i just hate to leave ANY car in nyc anywhere other than one of those lifts whenre people cant bump into you. i honestly cant take watching these douchebags park and psu hother cars with the bumper back and forth. i mean, its not even my car theyre doing it to, but i just cant watch it. it almsot hurts ME to see that happen. makes me twitch and wig out. i remember my friends parents went to visit him in NYC and they got their oem wheels stolen off their maxima. i mean come on! theyre just maxima wheels, theres nothing kool about em. theyre not even expensive. imagine how nervous i’d be knowing my car is sittin on BBS wheels somewhere out there in an unsecure location with all those crackheads scurrying about? shudders

who?
i wouldnt have a problem leaving my car at somebody’s house or garage with off street parking and just taking the subway

Famous chef. Food Network TV star.

He has a few places in NYC and around the states.

Very popular.

You should be fine in this lot but people in NYC don’t give a f0k at all. It’s sad. A lot of nice banged up cars. Its’ not just the shitty cars but a lot of nice cars initiate it.

seeing an RS6 in Jersey with NJ planes brought a tear to my eyes. I can only imagine what its being put thru after watching the guy drive thru traffic

so maybe we can organize a shift518 nyc trip for some steak and strippers trip?
http://www.kurilka.com/cards/monkey.gif