My playoff football rant

Ok so as some of you may know i am a huge GB packers fan. Now before you go and hate im not going to be saying how their the best team…yadayadayada. Im here to talk about those stupid commentators on espn. So in week 17 we beat the cardinals 33-7. It wasnt even a game. This was not close at any point.

The first week of the playoffs is coming around and look who the packers play… The Cardinals! Even with a complete slaughter of the cardinals many sports commentators continue to say the cardinals will win? WTF. There all talking about how the cardinals will run all over the packers, who have the number 2 defense in the league and how larry fitzgerald is going to burn the packers defense. Charles woodson has 9 INT this year and will be the defensive MVP.
Im liking where were at flying under the radar with nobody thinking about how good Rodgers really is. (First starting QB to throw for 4000 yards two years in a row) He is not even a thought under elite quarterbacks. I think the packers will make a big statement in these playoffs and show everyone their “young inexperianced” team is here to stay.

Thank you and PJB whatever team you like will lose so if you like the packers go buy a subaru and burn with it.

Cool story, bro. Would read again.

Rodgers is in the pro bowl? under the radar?

I’m sorry bro, but if Woodson is in the running for Def. MVP, he’s going to lose to Revis. Revis is better than Woodson. Yes he has less FF and less INT than Woodson, but he’s a much better cover corner. He didn’t allow more than 50 yards (or something like that) to ANYONE all season.

But I see your point. Sometimes people don’t know what they are talking about.

I understand your a jets fan but theres no way that darrell revis will win defensive MVP over charles woodson. Revis is a better cover corner ill give you that. Woodson has more INT, more FF, more tackles and hes much bigger than revis. Meaning he can be put at outside LB in a 3-5 look, he comes on the blitz all the time, and look how many of his INT were returned for TD. Sorry bud, but revis will win one year but this year is not that year.

He was not mentioned once on sportscenter today when they were talking about quarterbacks that will be difference makers. The only othe QB not mentioned is mark Sanchez. Come on now putting him on that level? Low blow.

Just had sportscenter on and they picked the packers…

who cares? its ESPN, why do you watch that garbage. That station hasnt offered anything relevant as far as sports goes in years. They just say things, they try to make everything “controversial” and piss everyone off. That station really is a joke. I havent watch it in at least 2 years.

And I agree with the other guy. Revis for defensive MVP

Thats your problem. Your watching ESPN. All they do is talk hype about everything. Look at how they (and the rest of the media) talk about Bret Farve. ESPN just makes the whole NFL a big drama series.

I dunno man. I think they are both pretty damn equal.

Revis’ make up speed is unmatched. No one can close like him after getting beat. Also, the reason why he has less tackles is because they don’t throw his way as much. He doesn’t have the chance to make tackles when they are on the other side of the field. Woodson gets ‘picked on’ more. Hence why he has more INTs. If Revis was thrown at 10 times a game, I think there is a HIGH chance he’d have 10+ INT’s/yr as well.

The only thing I’ll give Woodson is size. In ability and talent, Revis wins over Woodson on every level. Also, Woodons is 31…Revis is muc much younger. Imagine Revis at 31 when he’s had 10 years of experience and tricks up his sleeve. Can anyone say one of the best CB’s of all time? Maybe I’m wrong, but that’s my take on it and I’ve watched a LOT of football games this year, not just Jets games.

Cardinals can beat a lot of teams any given week, Depends what cardinals team shows up as we have see all season its different week to week. Aaron Rodgers was fantastic all year. Sport casters have their opinions but for what its worth I dont think the Cardinals right now can beat them again

Exactly, its not a wild notion at all that the Cards can beat the Packers, I also think the Pack will win but im not going to gauge it from last week where alot of the Cardinals were basically playing for nothing, and didnt play the whole game.