My track is ready

LOLLLL

speaking of which, get another quad.

34 and nationals

#8 Britney Wager on a CRF150R…now it has a 250F motor in it for this season.

she has the msc race results to prove it for last year. ill be doing alot of racing this season down there as well so ill be looking forward to seeing her put in the motos with the new setup. I did alot of racing at diamondback and ace in 06 was bumped to 125b halfway through the season. looking forward to the open practice this weekend at the farm. maybe see you guys there

think after the s14 is done and i get bored enough ill bore and stroke the warrior to a 440…ill have to bring it up and tune it

Personally, I only want the people to come down and ride that I have SEEN ride…

for example, Adam, Sully and Pete. Pete I know rides within his limits, Adam and sully both seem like they have complete control of what their doing and Sexonwheels, I dont know if I have met you but it seems like you know how to ride as well…all the others im sorry, im just protecting my ass on my property.

He has seen me ride. This is a vid of me whipping the triple at my house.

Matt is a damn good rider. Should be, he has been doing it long enough.

Damn, your sister does work.

thats the bubba scrub lol

if you can whip it like that, when can I get your signature?

shes actually up there riding right now with a friend lol

That’s just an insane whip, the “bubba scrub” is to keep as low as possible to maintain speed…

THIS is a scrub!:excited http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYytyij1wII

let me put my mud and snows on and ill be there with my cavvy

Oh I see how it is I cant come cuz Im a better rider than you Wager :slight_smile: Ill just have to ride with Brit haha

you can come so I can spit dirt all over you. I forgot about you actually lol

not this sunday but next, you down?

We’ll see. I want to set my suspension sag, you know how to do that? Ive done it on bikes but never quads.

Simple! (It actually should be the same for a bike and quad, just need a ‘helper’ to balance the bike) Usually it’s helpful to have one person around to balance/measure…

Put the bike on a stand (rear has to be completely unloaded)- Pick a point directly over the rear axle (usually a seat bolt or something) and your helper should measure from the center of the rear axle bolt to the seat bolt.

Then, off the stand -it’s generally suggested you do this part with all your gear on, etc., to get as close to the ‘usual’ weight as possible- have your helper balance the bike, bounce on it a little (to settle the suspension to usual ride height) and you want to sit in whatever position you usually are in when you ride (closer or further from the tank, etc.) with both feet on the pegs. Have your helper measure same distance from seat bolt to rear axle bolt. The difference is your ‘race sag’. Check with your manual (or whatever source) to determine what this number should be for your bike.

Sweet thanks.

hey sscamaro is your sister “just for fun racing” ? i think i may of saw her and your dad at thunder ridge the wknd of unadilla… we rode there before going to the national event that got rained out

Sully def needs to sign that waiver for sure !! Seen the asshole fly by my house while I am watching tv on my couch .

So whats happening for tomorrow? Its isnt going to be to bad out and I wanna ride… Give me a call. I went out for a little today but it was a little cold, being wet didnt help.