My track is ready

Yeah it was cold! I picked up the bikes today and ripped around the yard and my little track. Wiped out twice on the wife’s 150R, almost went over the bars on it on a jump! lol. My 250sxf took a bit to get used to, but it is a bit better machine than my crf was i think, once i get used to it.

Cant wait to ride with you guys soon!

im planning on going this weekend so I will get ahold of you.

pics of said sister.

ps: only if she is over 17.

she’s 12

your fucked up.

It took you this long to realize he is fucked up?

wow man your sister can tear shit up. wish i still had a bike i’d love to come check out the landscape. i’m not much of a jumper though. more of a backwoods rider.

went to claverack yesterday for the first time. That place sucks!! No good jumps at all. Wierd roller jumps and huge ruts…

yah…my sister didnt go because she just got her 2nd tattoo

Claverak is flat. How did you do??

shitty, I crashed big time in the first moto and smashed my big toe/ bent shifter.
Then I finished 18th outa 42
Apparently there was 960 riders!!

yah…district 34 is loaded with riders lol

and sandbaggers…

lol

did you race Novi or Am??

theirs more sandbaggers in Am then novice.

Yea its not district 34 anymore its msc. dist.34 is walden broome hurricane hills and one other track they split last year no ama membership required in msc now

Atleast Mo brought back one trophy! Looks like rain tomorrow, I’m guessing no open practice??

Like you need to crash again Sully :lol

ha holy shit, I know Britney. I assume you know the Desrosiers family

Whos down for thunder ridge saturday? its right down the street from unadilla…

If I still had my ‘own’ bike, and there wasn’t an autocross this weekend- (yeah, I know, sounds pathetic) I’d be there… compared to the amateur track at Unadilla, Thunder Ridge is definitely nice and loamy!

yah…my dad and her dad Mark, and his two brothers Rich and Al are all very close.

shift cruise is this weekend.