My Trip to Buffalo, NY

fat lady in OP made her own 2girls,1cup reaction video. i had her same reaction, watching her video.

holy fucking WOW.

HAHAHHA

Points of interest.

0:45 - dude in the blue shirt looks like he doesn’t know the words… nor wtf he is doing

1:00 - random dude walking by in the background

2:50 - what happened to the other 2 dudes? they at school or something?

3:34… holy shit is this really 8 minutes long. wtf. X that box.

i dont think anyone can make buffalo really seem appealing.

lol

the song on that one is off the punk goes acoustic cd i love that song

holy shit someone put a video response of the totoal gym commercial for the second one

Thats the same thing I was thinking. She never left those two parking lots. LOL

lol interesting finds

For whatever reason fat girls think I want to be their friends just as much as they want to be mine.

:frowning:

Watching that fat cunt ram that poor chocolate bar into her gaping maw made me shiver with rage.

I hate fat people

WHO THE FUCK GOES ON VACATION TO BUFFALO?

someone who is on a tour of US supermarkets?

I bet everday all she did was go to Wegmans and get a huge sub and cram her face with it in her Best Western hotel room. Then she walked it off by taking pics of the same 2 parking lots over and over again.

wasnt vacation. she was going to meet a guy off myspace. :slight_smile:

that was the worst vid i’ve ever seen in my life. the one with open hand was kind of cool though.

X…

Seriously, worst vacation ever.

the funny thing is, i actually stumbled upon the original piece of shit video a few days ago.

me: “should i post it? no, that shit’s too gross and stupid for NYSPEED.” x’ed out.

mere days later, NYSPEED proves its worth…

edit…seriously? pros and cons to having braces? delicious chocolate early in the morning? 2G1C reaction? i pity the guy who clicked on her username:whip:

lol whoever needs a troll account, use sweetvoice005.

oh boy. did anybody else check out her other videos?