My Trip To Ukraine - August 2009

Haha. Same here.

Or we translate american sayings like, “Give me a break” into Ukrainian which makes absolutely no sense.

Day meni polomku.

Horsing around - konachitis na vkrugu.

literal translations make 0 sense with idioms, but they come out funny.

OK let me rephrase what I said, “but I just like hearing hot girls talk a different language”

ahhhh, yes. well, i want to go to Moscow, sometime next year. Gonna be a lot of that there. Have u met the girl i was with at the lot those few times?

Pictures of said girl?

i dont have any here. shes in my facebook though. some ppl saw her. ask 'kenzie.

Havent seen her, but heard she was sssssmmokinnn:excited

If I knew who kenzie was. lol.

She probably is smokin. She’s slavic. There is many more smokin girls there than here in the general population.

Even Joe Biden says Ukrainian women are the most beautiful in the world.

Shady saw her, Jeff(hookedon240) saw her. Uhm, couple of thoer ppl were around too.
I like slavic girls, theyre quite nice.

Pics or ban.

I want to go back overseas for a personal Euro trip within two years.

ill get some pics when im home, i have nothing here. facebook and such is blocked here.

I’m sure she’s gorgeous.

You know why I haven’t posted pics of those girls I was with? Check this. Makes no sense to me.

She writes me an email from an address of whatever@mail.ru. I reply, and get a message saying the mail could not be delivered. I’ve tried my yahoo email and hotmail email.

She probably thinks I’m ignoring her. I gotta figure out another way to get in touch with her now.

try ICQ or skype or something.

I’ll figure something out. If anything I’ll just have my cousin talk to her.

here you go

shes actually blonde. she said that shes changing her hair color back home, idk i havent seen her yet.

I approve.

“very nice” (Borat Voice)

Definitely slavik :thumb