My turn to depart. Peace out Buffalo!

Good luck man!

Your next DIY is going to be a Hurricane-proof home; dome shapes work the best from what I’ve learned.

opportunity. opportunity. opportunity. weather.

established a lot of political and business connections in my brief visits there. Heck, I flew down there just for a superbowl party at Trump’s residience on west palm island. Bottom line, I feel like i’m selling myself short in buffalo.

Not to muck up Joshs thread.

But yea, I work for Moog (MMDG; Moog Medical Devices Group); My official title in SLC is a Product Design Engineer, and I’m going to be working on their new/next generation medical pumps (IV and Enteral Feeding durable goods; not disposables) http://www.moog.com/products/medical-pump-systems/

Alex told me yesterday to get at him if I’m ever in the area, to get a hold of him. Looks like I can get a hold of both of you. I’m wet just thinking about it.

we’ll be neighbors.

he’s doing well down there i assume? still buying paper?

:bigtup:

Good luck Josh! Enjoy the sun (and old people)

:tup: Good luck to you Josh.

You should do well, you know your stuff! :tup: It was a pleasure to work for you in the time that I did and I thank you for the opportunity. Best of luck to you!

You will love West Palm. It is my home away from home so I will certainly be seeing you there. I love Buffalo and have no plans of leaving anytime soon, but West Palm is one of the only places I would consider.

Congrats

Goodluck :tup: I’m sure West Palm beach with know who LAFENGAS is in no time!!!

X…

Good luck Josh, not that you need it.

:TUP: at moving out… as someone who’s moved a bit in the past couple years, the hardest thing to do is find new friends outside of work…
I mean, it’s not like I go out to the bars looking for a new bro to hang with… good luck man!

Thatd be fine… let me know when and we can definitely get out and check things out. Where do you plan on living ?

Always enjoyed your posts and you seem like a pretty neat dude with all your DIY and such. GL with the move.

word up.

i take the fam jam down to the Fail every year… maybe we’ll look you up in the fall.

Nice, I’m down in West Palm once or twice a year. I’ll hit you up! Good luck, have fun :slight_smile:

I got out of WNY a couple months ago, so happy I did.

Good luck Josh. Did you meet Trump? West Palm is pretty.

Best of luck.

Best of luck man it was a pleasure working for you as short as it may have been.(BOSE load) CHEERS to bigger and better things!