My turn to depart. Peace out Buffalo!

My car input here has been lacking as of late. Life’s priority shift i guess. With all the youngsters here now, it’s likely 85% of the board doesn’t even know who i am anymore.

I’ve gone from a know-nothing-import-hating-teen with a 10s domestic (UBRF circa 2001) to a BMW whore with a silly looking 3-wheeled car, now married with 2 awesome kids.

That being said, i’m taking my stab at bigger and better as I head out to West Palm Beach, FL. to pursue new business ventures. Biggest leap i’ve ever made out of my comfort zone.

At least there i won’t need to store my toys 8mos. out of the year.

Made some great friends through this board and UBRF. I’m sure i’ll keep in contact maybe even with an occasional DIY.

cheers!

–Josh

I never got to pick your brain. :wink:
GL with the move…I’m sure you’ll rake it in down there. :slight_smile:

Please keep me posted if you have any investment ideas etc…

:slight_smile: YAY!!!

see you soon big guy

Good luck Josh

I still miss Buffalo at times, but I miss the people more than the place and people keep moving. Everyone comes back for holidays and it make for great visits.
Hope you keep the DYI threads going, from the hidden V1 install to the latest home improvement stuff your threads always motivate.
Did you sell the appliance business? I am assuming another thread will be started when/if you want to discuss the new business.
Best of luck.

Why would anyone leave Buffalo? We have good restaurants and… and… and… Okay that’s all I’ve got.

Good luck down there! :tup:

Josh, its been a pleasure knowing you dude. Good luck! I will be seeing you while I’m down there later this year.<3

Good luck with the transition.

:tup: good luck in Florida, hopefully it all works out down there!

Are you keeping your warehouse in Buffalo or moving it down with you?

Good luck Josh, im sure you will have continued success down in West Palm.

Good luck man and wish you and your family the best :tup:

Congrats, buddy. Nice to see you’re making the moves that you feel are right. I usually make it down to see Will once or twice a year so we’ll have to meet up next time I’m there.

When do you roll out?

Florida?! But that’s America’s wang!

(Fry speak for well wishes. Good luck with your carbon fiber counter top business!)

Congrats and good luck with everything!!!

I’m outta here in about 4-5 weeks myself, going next week to find a house in SLC, UT; then call the movers and I’m gone.

Who are you?

:lol:

You’re at Moog right? What programs are you working on in SLC?

All the best Josh, it’s been a pleasure.

good luck!

Good luck, any reason you picked West Palm?

thanks all…

I’m keeping the appliance business up here and will keep it eBay based only. I’m opening an 18,000 sq-ft warehouse in West Palm to focus on website based sales and local sales. That location also gives me the Ft. Lauderdale and Miami market for higher-end appliances. I made several connections down there in recent visits and will likely be getting involved in very different ventures and opportunities. Besides the weather, the biggest no-brainer is the high level of opportunity that exists in West Palm.

I’m heading down next weekend if you wanna convince your g/f that i’m Jason Bourne again. Heck, if you wanna show us around the Jupitor area… the SL600 won’t fit the nanny. haha.

I actually loved doing the countertops so much…that i think i’m going to make a studio in the back of the warehouse and start doing that as side work and maybe develope it into something bigger.

yeah, stop by. I met up with Will last time i was there. I’ll be going down in a couple weeks and a few more times before the official move to get things started with the new business. My house rented and the tenant is slated for a mid-july move in. I’ll likely move the family right after the July 4th holiday weekend.