my vacation...provided by best buy...was awesome v.pics

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:32,topic:37279"”]

Hey DEX i cant view pics while using a gov connection but im curious did you ever work at the NFB store cause i worked for Best Buy a total of 3.5 years and am curious if i know you. Anyhow you work for Frank now right? Great guy i make sure to visit him whenever i am home on vacation. Also when i worked there it was great i loved working at Best Buy and the pay is relative to how well you do your job for the guy who didnt like it. I made $12/hr part time which is far from anything you can complain about. Part of this is because i was a Supervisor at a store in NC then went part-time when i moved back to b-lo. Anyhow i liked it enough that i plan to work there again when i move home while i finish a MBA program. I really think it would be hard to beat working there part or full time.

[/quote]

no i started at best buy about a year ago shortly after the galleria store opened. yea i work for frank. he’s crazy but an awesome boss and has directed me extremely well so far. i can’t say a bad thing about him really.

[quote=“PsngrSeatsR4Boys,post:33,topic:37279"”]

good for you dan! that looks like a ton of fun. high five for freeee baullin merch.

[/quote]

thanks kait <3