My Wallet was stolen

My Credit Card was last used at this Mobil. Help me locate it.

ExxonMobil store#97354575 Buffalo.

Good Luck Buddy!!

ya, plus i always remember my gas stations by their store numbers. Just yesterday i got gas at store #97354276.

i know…shitty

ya, plus i always remember my gas stations by their store numbers. Just yesterday i got gas at store #97354276.

Theres always a dick lurking on this website…you ever stop to think that maybe someone knew a way to locate a store by its number??? D.I.A.F

dunno, i don’t know how anyone would know what the store number was lmao

lol.

call a local mobile exxplain what happened they may know a corporate number to look it up. or call your bank they may be able to tell you. where/how was it stolen?

report card stolen as of xx-xx-07

Post up your credit card #. It will help us find it.

Seriously though, you won’t get it back. By now you should have cancelled all of the plastic in your wallet and disputed any charges after the last time you had it. Hopefully you didn’t have much cash in it.

Well honestly, what good will it do? Is he going to show up at the gas station with a bloodhound and get him on the scent?

When your wallet gets stolen you cancel everything immediately, thank yourself for never carrying much cash, order a new license, and be more careful about what you do with it.

I only go to ExonMobil #97354575 on the weekend, usually its Exonmobil #98237472, J/K
Good luck though that Sux Ass!

word, post yer CC # and the expiration date along with the last three digits of the number on the back, ill hook you up with a free gift and money back.

All cards were cancelled. i pulled a newb move by having my social security card in my wallet though… But the feds are already aware of the situation, and all charges have been disputed. The account at M&T has been closed and a new one opened. All in all i have lost my license SSC and 3 CC’s. =[ life is the suck!

Yikes dude, yikes.

How did it get stolen? I bet your fine with the SSN stolen. I can’t imagine that your average thief/pickpocket has the ambition to make use of it. :gotme:

But I imagine they could sell it to someone who would put it to use for a good chunk of change.

were you rescuing a legless man from a canal?

God I love the northtown trash

rofl