my winter project completed

Good points but lets not go that far. :ham:

the paint is good work…

but the hood and wheels need to go, immediately

As stated, hood & wheels :tdown:

hood looks like a piece of the Millennium Falcon flew off and landed on your car. wheels make it look totally white trash. fix those 2 things and then it will at least look halfway decent.

So yeah that hood is terrible. either go with a Z28 hood or go with a cowl hood, but not both. and the wheels are disgusting. put the painted RS’s from last year or get some 85-89 IROC’s and paint the stripes black leaving the rest polished. Oh and I think painting your headlight buckets flat black would do the front some good. for some reason that color red doesn’t look right with matched buckets.

i think speedped may have earned a little bit of respect from the members of nyspeed, eh? looks like some of you guys have gone soft!!

nice work man, glad to see if finished. if its what you like, thats all that matters. you didnt do all this work to impress nyspeed im sure. i wouldnt go as far to say that i would let you do my car, but to each his own.

omg @ those wheels :lol:

Looks decent though. I like the idea of painting that area in front of the headlights satin black. That area being body colored looks kind of “eh.”

ill probably do the headlight buckets for next year, as of now im just driving it and accumilating the parts for my engine and ill drop that in along with the built trans so the car has some go fast to it

looks good in person…good DIY job

paint and the black wheels look good, new wheels and hood suck.

i was right

did you fix your car? we felt mad bad for you that you drove all that way adn that happened

^^ yeah just finished it up today. nothing a welder,mounts,axel,alternator, p/s pump, belt and exhaust cant fix!!! What a shity experience that was.:banghead:

if those mounts werent threaded i would have had you bring it to my house to nut/bolt it to get you home, but glad to hear you got it fixed

it actually came out good for a diy in a garage in cold.