My Xbox 360 Review :)

I agree that the games overall look a little better then the absolute best looking games that were out for xbox. But the thing is as developers get more time to make better use of the new hardware, these games are really gonna take off graphics wise.

But already Call of Duty, NFS, even amped 3 all look amazing, and will only get better with time. Great system, good launch line up, glad i got mine today :smiley:

Yep I think in about a year the will look like they should have looked like on launch :stuck_out_tongue:

But i also like

-the use of custom music on all the games

• the interface seems pretty neato
  • hopefully the mod scene cracks this sucker soon then ill buy in :slight_smile:

Yeah, compare older PS2 games to new ones, nothing has changed with the PS2 but the developers were able to improve over time to make the games better.

One big thing to remember is that the launch titles are never anywhere near what the system will be capable of. So far, what I’ve been hearing is that all the developers, especially for the launch titles, treated the system as a single core system, as opposed to being a 3 core system. Soooo… taking that into consideration, imagine what you’ve seen so far upped 300% + :wink: