my XDC vid

SSSIIIIIQQQQQ

havent actually watched it since i’m in the office, but i’m sure it’s cool :slight_smile:

wow, you were definitely way better than everyone you raced! (or whatever you call it)

Love it :tup:

Great driving man!

Embeded the vid for ya.

Nice runs Dave, you really embarrassed some guys on entry to the bank.

I’m amazed that guy in the 350z can’t seem to slide the car at all… it’s an LS2 with headers and a cam, wtf!

Very nice!

i agree, it barely looked like competition at all. you could tell how little slide everyone else had, nice job

Lol @ the s13 hatch popping open and the white coupe giving up after you cut the corner in :smiley:

Good work man.

you’ve got skills man :tup:

Wow Nice entry Dave! These guys are right, there wasn’t much competition there for you, but don’t let that take anything away from you.

That was stellar! Especially the qualifying runs and almost taping the wall!!

Amazing! Keep up the good work :smiley:

Love it

just killin it all day

Any in-car vid Dave?

^^^^^ Wanting in car vids as well!

I did take some in-car video but the footage is so shaky it’s almost impossible to watch.

^^^ pfff… let us be the judge of that

Great Job man. Keep up the good work

Need more updates on your build :slight_smile:

Curious what you’re doing for further strengthening of chassis/weight savings. Who is working on the car now? I want something similar done to my s13 front end for the longest time… I remember you said Ronnie O’Brien motorsports did partially some of the work… always nice to see progress :slight_smile:

Have not really done too much for any further weight savings. The car already weighs 2350 ish withough my 185 lbs ass in it.

Recently we cut the front end of the car off (again) at Hotline (JTP’s new shop). There was no damage or anything but we figured we could come up with a better design then what was on there before. The end result was pretty sweet. The front end of the car can easily come apart into 3 pieces, theres a sweet new bash bar and theres a lower bar that runs along the bottom line of the bumper that I can use to move shit out of my way if I need to. Not that my cars ride height is low, but there is a lot more room for tire clearance in the front now. We had played with some ideas of lowering the car.

Sometime soon we are planning to but the back end of the car off and redo it with tubing. Cut out the rear quarters and just make tabs for the overfenders, trunk, lights and bumper. We have joked around a bit about making whammy bars / wall grind bars. I dunno if we’ll end up doing it or not.

Thats pretty much the down low on chassis updates.