Name the worst Production cars

5th gen camero owners. hey baby ill strap you to the trailer after my awesome LSx car makes this pass down the 1/4 mile.
too bad i can’t fit more then a midget in any of the 3 passenger seats.

Hey baby buy a truck next time to get home. Love and kisses xoxoxoxoxxo 5th gen camaro owner.

ps: baby are you mad at me? since you had to take the truck home XOXOXOXOXOXOXX baby,sorry you had to rent a ryder truck.

Please don’t share it on facebook or twitter XOXOXOXOXO

not gonna lie… i hit that shit… you would to if you had a pound of flour with you.

Lol indeed

anything americans were duped into buying because of a warrenty or perception that they never break and last forever (hyundai, toyota, honda)

wow, id rather buy a honda or toyota over an american made car anyday

never break and last forever? no…better reliability than any american made car. 100% most definitely. i own a car lot and know what my repair expenses are, and the american cars are always twice as much. i’ve sold 20 toyota 4runners this year and i’ve had to put a grand total of $700 in repairs into all of them combined. each lincoln navigator i sell costs me a minimum of 700 in repairs each time. 3 chevy’s have needed their transmissions rebuilt. one 2500HD needed the transfer case rebuilt, and the list could go on. i’m not saying i don’t like american, just definitely do not last like a japanses made vehicle(not german or korean made, their bigger piles of shit than american)

comparing a jap toy truck to an american work truck isnt on same page. Of course a work truck is going to need maintenance it was intended to serve a duty. There isnt a jap work truck out there
ive owned my share of vehicles to and my notchback was the best vehicle for maintenance.

how can you say a Jap product costs less to maintain?

anything unproperly maintained is going to fail, anything properly maintained will last… doesnt matter if its american or foreign its only as good as you take care of it

i don’t even know why i bother…

how can i say they cost less to maintain? well…i’ve sold around 100 cars this year, about a 50/50 split of american vs domestic. the american always cost me more to maintain and get into running reliable condition.

yes you’re right, the closest thing japan has to a work truck is the tundra and the titan, which in my opinion are both pretty lame. all i’m trying to say is that dollar for dollar i have to spend more on the american cars on average. of course i have some american trucks that i don’t have to put a dollar into.

i personally like driving the tahoes, escalades and navigators more than the japanese trucks i have here. it’s just lately i have been having nothing but transmission issues with the GM’s. the ford/lincolns always need a new set of coilpacks and other various electrical shit.

the 2500HD i have right now had the GM pump rub issue in the transfer case. it’s just something that is so poorly designed.

but you are right, you take care of it, it will last a long time no matter what, as long as it’s not a chrysler.

Must be 4l60 related…

honda and toyota have helped keep my family’s business running over the last 31 years…they break just as much and THEY cost more to fix per similar job on american car, mostly because of parts.

2 4l60’s and 1 4l80 actually

I have had about the same luck with both foreign and domestic. My Nissan was a POS and broke stuff that should not break and my SHO was the same way. From my experience, the parts for foreign cars is a little higher but not by much.

My crown vic is pissing me off lately though. The blower motor for the heat and ac broke, the window switch broke, and now the wipers will not turn off. It fucking sucks driving around with the sun shining and your wipers going full speed. :slight_smile:

ha thats funny, pos ford

X2

Don’t laugh too much, the brand new GM rentals I had over the past year have had more problems than my 6 year old vic has. I had an Impala for a few days and the air conditioning didn’t work. I had a Silverado for a few days and the radio did not work. Both of these were new with under 500 miles on them.

The only thing before this past year that went wrong with my vic was the rear caliper stuck closed and ruined a set of pads and a rotor.

GM’s fucking suck and have sucked for years. :slight_smile:

the last 3 cars ive had from GM have all had the same transmission issue… the 4t65e transmission is just garbage

Meh, domestic stuff is good and bad.

My dad bought a '96 Sierra in '98 I think, and put almost 200k trouble-free miles on it until the transmission took a shit towing a car back from Philly that I bought. Not long after, the motor spun a bearing, but ~200-220k miles of daily driving, towing, etc, isn’t bad at all.

Then again, my mom’s '99 Concorde spun a bearing at something like ~110k

My 1G DSM had 150k on the original shortblock and had 150psi compression across the board and ran fantastic every day on 26PSI and pump gas :slight_smile:

My Miata that I bought with 175kish on it drove home from Delaware without one hiccup getting 36mpg. Car started, ran, shifted, and cornered perfectly.

I don’t have enough miles on my Civic to make a good judgment on it, but I don’t think I’ll ever get rid of it as long as it doesn’t rust out on me :smiley: ~35mpg mixed driving with the AC cranking is awesome.

:dunno: Most cars are fine as long as recommended maintenance is followed. Except Chrysler. Fuck that shit.

my boss had 350k on his 94 intrepid and over 200 on his 99 intrepid…90% highway miles with regular maintanance. Both were still running in fine shape when he sold them and got a volvo.

sister had a 95 intrepid. That thing was stupid easy to fix or diagnose problems. Wish i’d bought it off her.
It ate 1 tranny since brand new and she sold it with 180k. Solid car for a chrysler / dodge whatever

maybe you were so ford biased that you couldnt understand how to turn on a new GM radio

radio> you