Name These Wire Terminal Connectors

What type of female terminal connectors are these and where can I purchase them?

http://www.worldimpex.com/assets/partimages/043325.jpg

whore 1 and whore 2… what are you using them for ?

MAP sensor on 1.8T

[quote=“mJstk01"”]

What type of female terminal connectors are these and where can I purchase them?

[/quote]

I believe they are delphi/packard connectors either the metripack or micropack series

Try www.mouser.com

BTW what does the connector look like?

I’ll check mouser. Pic of connector below.

http://www.worldimpex.com/assets/partimages/041223.jpg

i wish this mouser site could provide small images for all the products. the pages are damn near endless…

[quote=“mJstk01"”]

[/quote]

How many do you need?

just 4, but I’d like to know the proper name for the future.

I have a few laying around. One loose, and others in harness connectors, if you’re interested.

PM audios…i believe he had to purchase the same thing for his audi when he re-wired his MAF.

i did get them but i dont have the part #. BUT i think you can get them from AWE’s website, they have it listed when you want to rewire your maf for a 2.7t. www.awe-tuning.com i think

Moved to Auto Electronics.

you can go to john holtz audi and get them…

just bring them to service and show them what you have. the guy in the right corner closest to the door has a bunch of little tool box type things that have all sorts of different types of leads and pigtails in them…

john holtz brings you the world… lol

[quote=“travisnewberry,post:13,topic:34182"”]

you can go to john holtz audi and get them…

just bring them to service and show them what you have. the guy in the right corner closest to the door has a bunch of little tool box type things that have all sorts of different types of leads and pigtails in them…

john holtz brings you the world… lol

[/quote]

Haha… I would, but I’m in Houston, TX :stuck_out_tongue:

I found them anyhow, thanks guys.