nascar+import car companys?

Theres nothing wrong with a change. Besides it might make the racing more interesting and maybe Toyota can bring something to the table that the other companies cant. :dunno:

N on
A thletic
S port
C entered
A round
R ednecks

i dont care what happens as long as the races are still just giant parties…never watched nascar through a whole race (or even close) b4 but i wanna go to a race anyway

There is talk of Honda entering too.

I’ll watch NASCAR now just to root for Toyota.

well then if ur going to root for toyota well then u mught as well root for GM because GM and Toyota have been working together for sometime now.

i dont think the toyota powered geo prizms count for nascar, lol.

seriously, i cant get into nascar. shit is too bland. dirt track i can watch. asphalt ovals just seem boring.

i wish nascar was like austrialian v8 class w/ the ford falcons and holdens along w/ some others. that still is to date the best racing i ever watched on tv outside of wrc races.

edit-- by best racing i mean racing that makes turns. as iw watch nhra faithfully on espn2.

yea, like fuel injection.

Me too. It will be interesting to see what the reception is in different parts of the country. It will also be interesting to see what NASCAR will do if Toyota starts winning right away.

I don’t understand the people who say they won’t watch NASCAR if a foreign company is in it. Are they people who think that Benz and Chrysler “merged?”

I grew up around dirt tracks so they will always be my first love. Any type of road racing is a close second. The two NASCAR road races are some of the most entertaining road races around and I don’t miss them for anything. I wish we got the real F1 broadcasts - not the warm overed coverage we get now. I am glad to see at least a couple of the races on broadcast tv now at least.

I would hope that with Toyota coming the American companies would start working now on improving things but they will probably just wine about the sneaky japs and how they are destroying America and destroying NASCAR. Toyota has a strong reputation of spending a great deal of money to win and they have that money, unlike GM and Ford.

On a separate note I’d like to see them bring back something like the original Trans Am series with the return of the 'maro, Challenger and 'stang.

shit with restrictor plates these days the pace cars have more power

On a separate note I’d like to see them bring back something like the original Trans Am series with the return of the 'maro, Challenger and 'stang.[/QUOTE]

i agree that would be awsome

I don’t watch nascar but I’m not wild about the idea, of course I’m not wild about a GTO drift car either

:mullet:

asshat.

i’ve owned more vehicles made by GM than any other manufacturer.

i like a lot of GM vehicles.

i think Monte Carlos are gayer than pink shirts with popped collars.

(I drove a Prizm for a year and a half… don’t you think I know Toyota and GM have some common product? My Suzuki is a GM, for fucks sake.)