NASTY cars at tx2k11

your not running 8.xx’s @ 165+ lol

thats ALOT of down force on the front. When I had the front mount on my V6, I had to take out all the foam and brackets…eventually I noticed the front bumper was started to get pressure cracks and spider webbing and shit from high speeds.

http://www.1320video.com/img/TX2K11Highlights/IMG_3146.sized.jpg

love this, just how a supra should look!

http://www.1320video.com/img/TX2K11Highlights/IMG_9530.sized.jpg

brolic

Thats SW’s old black car… the 7 second/246mph one.

looks mean on some big radials.

here is a dyno video from the event. Silver T/A is the one that crashed above this following night

From all that I’m reading TK2K11 was insane, got out of hand too. Guess local ricers showed up and crashed the party. Still looked like an epic event.

That silver T/A was doing dumb shit in traffic and almost totaled 2 cars a dude and his dog. What a dumbshit.

yup.

930rwhp isnt exactly a car to be fucking around in traffic with…

Horrible day for that guy, his t/a on the dyno sounded way nastier than all the others.

Just once I’d love to see someone post a supra that can take some corners or drift…

I can’t imagine they are only good for going in a straight line :lol

?

There was a ton of Supras at the road racing event. Don’t be dumb.

haha… I just always see people post pictures of supras that boogy down the 1/4

I hardly ever see sick pictures of ones that are not all dyno/drag queens.

Just Noticed a 2JZ in a mustang…

THat’s one smart dude :rofl

dumb ass in ta, reminds me of ME wen i was kid with a certain 210whp lt1 z28 in december:Idiots

broght side…his motor and trans are probly fine…but the rear…eh

where is the vid of the wreck the link said it was removed

It has been pulled from youtube to not further incriminate the driver.

pussy asssss shit

its gotta be out there somewhere.

now no one ever post a picture of a supra used for anything but straight line ever again.

Thanks elliot
:rofl

does anybody know what dr’s those are? im thinking either nittos or micky’s. id love to know what they are running on the rears for highway runs

they are mt et steetzzzzz lookn meaaannnnn