NCAA Tourney

anyone doing one? if not, maybe i will start up a NYSPEED one. anyone interested?

I usually get in a few local ones but I’m up for one on here.

Terry

im down.

down

I was thinking about doing something and seeing if anyone was intrested. If we get 64 people who want in, we can have a pick party for a last man standing pool.

$10 or $20 entry. Everyone gets a randomly assigned team, each game the spread on THAT DAY is taken into effect. If your team wins and covers spread, you keep going, if your team wins but does not cover, the person controlling the other team takes over yours.

ok…if you are interested PM me asap. i will set up a league online. i would like to get as many people as possible. we can do it all through paypal if everyones cool with that. the payouts may be a bit skewed because of paypals service fees, but it should still work.

but let me know if you are in. everything needs to be paid for and signed up by thursday morning.

what if the favorite wins the championship game but doesn’t cover? does the guy with the losing team win?

Yea, to win, your team needs to cover the spread. It makes it fair so if you have a 16th cede, you still have a good chance.

If the final game is a 1 cede versus a 14 cede, and the spread is 10 points. Even if the top cede team wins but doesn’t cover, the person with the team that loses wins the tourney.

cede? :lol:

:banghead:

long day…

dude, join the faternity one for $5 … check the forum