NECC Dyno Day payments?

Have all of you that have registered for the NECC Dyno Day contacted Jared (1mns13) about paying him the $60 prepayment for the dyno session?

If not, that would be a wise idea, as it has been plenty long enough to organize that money together.

We would appreciate the money in advance of the event so that we are not stuck there with only 3 people dynoing and a heftly bill to pay. Please do the NECC a favour and either contact Jared for payments and a location and time to meet to pay it, or mail him with a “guarantee” that you will still be there and you have the money in hand, and that if you don’t show, the NECC peeps can come to your door and beat you with a stick. lol.

Thanks all.

See the Dyno day thread for list of paid members.

I have not heard anything from the TT350Z owner so that spot is open, if anybody else would like it. Anybody else interested can PM Dconz about his spot.

That’s right, I just found out that the TT 350Z is NOT coming due to not having his piggyback put in, or something like that. lol.

Yep, ok, uh-huh… :smiley:

His dad hasn’t filled his piggybank!? Oh, piggyback fuel managemnet. I get it. Sometimes I read to quick.

Haha.

I also confirmed the S14, Ryan, IS coming for sure and I’m to arrange money exchange :wink:

my spot is open sadly

What??? Why now?

Have all of you that have registered for the NECC Dyno Day contacted Jared (1mns13) about paying him the $60 prepayment for the dyno session?

If not, that would be a wise idea, as it has been plenty long enough to organize that money together.

We would appreciate the money in advance of the event so that we are not stuck there with only 3 people dynoing and a heftly bill to pay. Please do the NECC a favour and either contact Jared for payments and a location and time to meet to pay it, or mail him with a “guarantee” that you will still be there and you have the money in hand, and that if you don’t show, the NECC peeps can come to your door and beat you with a stick. lol.

Thanks all.

See the Dyno day thread for list of paid members.

I have not heard anything from the TT350Z owner so that spot is open, if anybody else would like it. Anybody else interested can PM Dconz about his spot.

That’s right, I just found out that the TT 350Z is NOT coming due to not having his piggyback put in, or something like that. lol.

Yep, ok, uh-huh… :smiley:

His dad hasn’t filled his piggybank!? Oh, piggyback fuel managemnet. I get it. Sometimes I read to quick.

Haha.

I also confirmed the S14, Ryan, IS coming for sure and I’m to arrange money exchange :wink:

my spot is open sadly

What??? Why now?