NECC End of summer BBQ >>CHANGED TO SATURDAY<<

Well its time to say fairwell to yet another very fun and successful NECC summer and what better way to end it than with a BBQ. Along with the burgers and dogs, there will be a pig skin to throw around so bring your game face! :smiley:

When: SEPTEMBER 30, 2006 (THIS SATURDAY)
Where: Hawrelak Park. We will be around the back of the park so keep your eyes open for a bunch of Nissans…or just look for my truck.

BBQ @ 5 pm

Leave for cruise @ 7:00 pm SHARP

Cruise will be aprox. 30min long and will end at the new NAIT parking lot on University Ave (75Ave) and Gateway Blvd. (103St). It is located a couple blocks south of UC and is right across from the Timmy’s on Gateway.

All cruise details will be handed out at the BBQ and bring your 2 way radios.

:partyman:

I’ll be there. Hockey’s at 9:00pm, so there’s time for both!

• Mike

I’ll be there. Sounds like a good time!

hey could I join up on that day?

^^^^ Sure

And i should be there depending on work but i am planning to take atleast Sunday off.

It might be fix the beater day tho.

Cant wait

Just a thought but it would be a good idea to bring a camera…the leaves will be looking good for a nice backdrop.

I think Ill be down

car is in shop on the weekend but I’ll be there with a b17 gs-r most likely :smiley:

the Legacy will make an appearance, wahoo!

(as all of you are thinking, oh crap not that thing again…)

So is it Sunday or Saturday? Or Both…

MEET HAS BEEN CHANGED TO SATURDAY. SAME TIME, SAME LOCATION.

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2006
BBQ @ 5PM, CRUISE @ 7PM

Decent meet despite the board problems and the lack of Nissans there.

Don’t show up tonight!

Thats weak . I was really looking forward to comming if there wasnt problems with the board I would have shown up Saturday. We should have another one tonight! I was at the rained out Sylvan Lake crusie and have been lurking here for a while now I was hoping to join tonight.

Saturday :frowning: was already scheduled to get hammered that night… sry I couldnt make it guys.