NECC BBQ Saturday June 25

NECC Mid-month BBQ
Hawrelak Park 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 25

Show up and bring some food or some condiments. Bring a frisbee, football or whatever it takes to keep you entertained.

Everyone is welcome to attend, but we havent invited any more clubs, just NECC.

Afterwards we will cruise to United Cycle.

Remember, no booze allowed, but feel free to bring me steak.

High of 21 on Saturday with a chance of showers. If it pours like last weekend the event will be cancelled. But if its hot a few sprinkles wont hurt anyone.

good times …I agree 100% with this weekend …sounds like alot of the NECC members from the south will be in town for this BBQ date …will make for a good turnout as long as the weather is good .

BBQ will also be provided.

I’m in.

Wahoo finally Dave is coming to a meet

Stupid job…as it is I will likely be coming directly from work. I keep missing things because of that thing that pays the bills. Uggg.

hmm im in, im not gonna show up to work that day. :smiley:

Wait, so is it on the 25th or July 10th like the main site says?

The BBQ is on June 25, the club invite BBQ will be postponed till July sometime.

so june 25 only for necc memebers? or people who own a nissan?

Anyone can come, but the “Official” club invite BBQ is in July sometime.

im going to miss this one but i’ll be at UC later maybe.

word, im down if i can follow someone else there from the west end that would be wicked as im not 100% sure i know the exact way to get there. does anyone ahve a pump to inflate footballs or such that they might be able to bring gause i got a practice rugby ball and i dont know how many of you guys play/have played/know how to play but the long and the short is ball is flat need something to inflate it. sned me a pm if you would’nt mind caravaning with me to the meet from wem if you live in the west end.

Andrew

Yo nxcess i live in the westend like 2 blocks from The mall we can meet up somewhere just PM me or heres my email kalumgiroux71@hotmail.com

cool tahnsk man i added you to my MSN.

Well if nobody objects I’ll show up.

Nope nobody will object. Everyone and anyone is more than welcome to come by.

I think i am coming up, it better be good…

Anybody have baseball gloves? I’ll be bringing mine and a ball.

we should just make the meet at UC so everyone can make it and just BBQ on the cement yo …