NECC mid-month BBQ July 23rd, 2004

At the last NECC meeting there was talk of a mid month BBQ but no date was made. Now is the time to get an agreeable date that well work will for most everyone. We seem to like fridays for BBQ’s and Hawrelak park is a great place for a BBQ but all ideas are welcome. Personally the 16th works for me but probably not the 23rd b/c my parents are out of town :lol: so I will be busy…sleeping… :wink: If anyone has ideas of places and dates that will work, please post.

Hawreluk(sp?) on the evening ofSaturday the 17th?

For myself with regards to booking off nights from work, friday’s usually work best for me.

I like the idea of the 16th as well.

If you all want to do another BBQ, we still have hotdogs and buns left over from the last bbq that have been frozen, so they are still good.

If you really want, we can do another night of handing out flyers, or we can just chill at the park for a while and just chat and shit all night. Then head on over to UC after that…

I’m down for the 16th! However I say we go a little deeper into Hawrelak and last time I was there, there was a great little area with benches and a pit close to the parling lot. It’s about half way through the park in a nice wooded area.

Don’t forget the FRS Radios

I’m not sure if anyone is going but the 17th is the same day that V8less Sport Compact Challenge in Calgary. So if we crused down to UC after, I think that the 16th would have way more people compared to the 17th.

Ahhh I see, I cant make it on the Friday.

Common man, The 16th is my birthday, it just wouldn’t be the same without you. And someone better bring me a cake :smiley: (that is if we decide for the 16th)

Sorry man, I already booked it off work for a family function!

I’ll have to see if I can make it.If I can’t someone will have to get the food off of me.

Oh k, since a bunch of people can’t make it on the 16th, myself included. What if we booked it up for the 23rd of this month?

Time: 7pm
Place: Hawerlak Park
Date: July 23rd, 2004
BBQ: Bring some pop mainly, we will see how much food we still have left over from the first BBQ.

Anyone disaggree with this?

Let us know please.

Aaron

i should be able to make either of those dates

Dido 8)

The 23rd sounds good with me, but I will probably have to leave after the BBQ because there will be some drinks and girls waiting at my house for me. :lol:

i’m up for the 23rd…it’s been soo long since i’ve seen you guys…

i could probably make the 23rd as well

K, then I’ll send out another mass email to everyone. Check your junkmail boxes, as it has a tendency to end up there.

i probably will feel too gay to stop by with a girl, so i may just drive by. if you see a sick looking 200 skulking by, it’s me. haha. note : i’ll stop by a meeting a few months from now when i have a ca18det and a new paint job, till then i’ll just make cameo appearances.

Lol, it doesn’t matter what your car looks like dude. Plus, a lot of people bring their girlfriends along. You’re more than welcome to come and bring the girl as well. Absolutely no worries. No one is going to bite.

Ya man, girls are welcome…I’ll be bringing some of my friends down, and some extra food too