NECC Mid Month BBQ, April 16th

Hey Everyone,

We are going to be having our first Mid Month BBQ of the year.

April 16th, 2005
EDITED: 6:00pm
Hawerlak Park

This will be setup similar to last years’ event’s. It’s more or less a charity type event where everyone brings what they feel they want to eat. Generally we bring hotdogs, buns, condiments, and pop. So, bring what you need. Any left overs can be kept for the next month’s event.

All we need is someone to bring a mini BarBQ :smiley:

No Alcoholic Beverages Allowed, bring and drink at your own risk.

:partyman:

Cool, I’ll see if I can get some fellow calgarians to come up with me.

16th ??

Any UFC fans here at all ? because Lidell fights Couture that night for heavyweight championship :frowning:

DAMN it is the night too!!

And if ya watch the Ultimate Fighter, I’m glad Koschek is gone!! Caught the rerun tonight!!

i can bring some things like a mini BBQ and some food

I’ll bring some food so just tell me what you need exactly.

I will see if I can make it up. Would love to but I don’t want my car to die halfway going up there.

Yeah that’s my fear as well. :slight_smile: I have tow-fear now that I had to get it towed last month.

Wouldn’t be so bad I guess as long as there was a group going and everyone took it easy.

I’ll think about it if some other guys are going. Would this be a same day up and back or an overnighter?

I’ve got room at my place if anyone needs one while you’re here. Just let me know in advance. Could house probably 5-6 folks if need be. :slight_smile:

I booked work off already, so just let me know what ya want me to haul down there

Damn it !!! Now I wanted to see that fight.

I’ll be down there as well. With the patato salad and plates and forks and all the shit people forget!

Do we need anything that i could haul? I got 10feet of hauling room in the back. beat that!!

The g/f and I might make an appearance.If I do come I will probably bring the 300zx.We will see.

Actually, I just started this crazy diet - and I won’t be able to eat any burgers while I’m on it. That means the box of burgers I have in my freezer is no good to me, so it looks like some peeps are finally going to eat me.

Uhh…eat on me, that is. :E

I’m too lazy to bring anything up with me, so whatever everyone else hasn’t brought, I’ll run to safeway and pick it up while I’m up there. Looking forward to the bbq :slight_smile:

I’ll bring the camcorder again and hopfully I’ll get Matt and Dave doing the fly dance again :rofl

Buahahahhaa, that was hilarious. I was just watching that a couple days ago. haha

I hate you all! :finga:

argghh…there’s a chance I may not be able to make it. Shipping schedules on a few parts are conflicting at the moment :frowning:

I really want to meet all you guys though!

Ill bring burgers and buns. Who is brining the BBQ?