NECC BBQ?

Since the last two meets we were all “early” keeners, I was thinking since it’s nice weather, kind of…weather permitting anyone up for a bbq before going for a cruise? We would probably meet up at around 6pm, eat, throw around a football, frisby, baseball…I’d probably bring some hot dogs but somebody’s gotta’ bring along a grill and whatever else…so anyone else up for that?

your my hero… :smiley:

I’d be there if the weather smartens up by then :). I don’t think you would need a grill though. Don’t they have those fire pits/grills there already? All we would need is some wood? I could bring a case of soda & some chips if you’re supplying the hotdogs.

There is a fire ban in effect! :? You would need a BBq or a lil portable camping grill.

Hopefully they will lift it if it rains over the next few days. I don’t have a hibachi/portable grill.

I’ve got a little camping stove I can bring along, but it’s only a single burner I’m not baller and have one of those multi burners.

I’ll supply the portable BBQ and propane, just tell me what time you want to start at.

I’m in too. I can bring a portable bbq and propane too if needed as well i’ll bring some pop

Weather permitting here’s a proposed itinerary I think would work for everyone.

Set up 5:45pm (for those volunteering equipment and we can start the grills and cooking)

Party starts at 6pm

Cruise 8pm

I would say let’s keep it alcohol free on this one, since we are going for a cruise and even we just have one, let’s just keep it clean and not risk any incicdents, if you disagree by all means but that’s what I feel.

If that time works for everyone I’ll be there around 5:30 - 5:45.

Sweet I’ll be there. To keep and eye on everything lol.

Sounds good! Lets just make it clear for everyone. NO ALCOHOL PLEASE. Save it for the bars.

im there!! no bumpers and all :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet I will leave right from work. SO who’s bringing what? So far it looks like this:

Impact Blue- dogs and buns
Pather- BBQ & Propane
Graphicdude - soda and chips
8urvtec - soda
MrRage - Ketchup and Mustard and maybe more hot dogs and buns depending on size

Any preferences on type of soda everyone likes? Any body prefer diet over regular? I was thinking of bringing a case of Coke and a couple bags of chips (nachos & regular) and if 8urvtec wants to bring a case of Diet Coke, will that be good enough?

i can bring something if someone would like me to :shock:

Bring dessert :smiley:

ill see what i can do :wink:

Dammit. I’d love to be there but it’s the wife’s birthday and ditching her for a car meet probably isn’t a good idea. :smiley:

If the weather is still like junk on Friday, there’s those picnic sites where we can have some cover so if anyone still wants to come out let me know, if not we’ll probably re-schedule it. I’ll keep an eye out on the weather.

The weather looks like it’s going to be crap. But I will still be there.

Same here, I will be attending no mater what :smiley: