BBQ

Thinking of having a BBQ friday night after the roll in for DTP and wanted to extend an invitation to the NECC members. I will be supplying some food (hamburgers,chips) but it is BYOB.I live out in Spruce Grove but will have a few beds available should people need it.Let me know if any of you are interested so I can get the ball rolling on this.

Here is a map to my place http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=34+matthew+road,+spruce+grove,+alberta,+canada&ie=UTF8&ll=53.558512,-113.889942&spn=0.023605,0.085831&om=1

The address is 34 matthew road. You will see a black civic hatchback in the driveway. If you are not able to find parking there is a park that is just around the corner. You will be able to park along the side of the street there. Please do not block any of my neighbors driveways as they will call a tow truck.They are that crazy.

I’m so there! Vodka and Red Bull will be accompanying me.

We can all head out to DTP in the morning. My girlfriend can take a bunch of people, and I’m sure there will be other non-show cars available for rides to the event.

• Mike

ill show up after the football game if shits still going on.

Ill come out Scott. U need us to bring anything?

Just your alcohol.If you want to bring out a bag of chips or something that would great too

Hey that sounds like fun but once again…crap…I have to work on Saturday. Have to be in Red Deer by 8:30 so any friday night activities involve getting to bed early. If I get back at a decent time I will come to the booth at DTP to say hi.

AWESOME idea scott. im down!

Dave I have to work as well on Saturday.Even if you can only come for a little bit it would be cool

If people want anything other than burgers that is fine but I will NOT be supplying it. I have a box of about 80 so there should be more than enough to go around

Dave I have to work as well on Saturday.Even if you can only come for a little bit it would be cool

If people want anything other than burgers that is fine but I will NOT be supplying it. I have a box of about 80 so there should be more than enough to go around[/quote]

now that you mention the burgars i just might have to come!!!

I will be there, Probably with the above party.

I will be supplying some food (hamburgers,chips) but it is BYOB.

So by “BYOB” are you referring to booze not babes right? So how many babes are we talking that’ll be there? :smiley:

Joking bro im down

Thinking around 9-9:30 tonight.If you have any Q’s just call my cell 907-6125.

That’s past Dave’s bedtime! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wish I could come, but we’re heading out to the lake this aft.

Dan