NECC BBQ Saturday June 25

Sure looks like it’s going to rain… again. http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cities/can/pages/CAAB0103.htm
:roll:

Man, we have such bad luck with weather so far this year. Shitty.

Scott, actually we discussed having the BBQ right in UC"s lot. lol. Not sure if its gonna work out, but it would be funny. Ha

UC? i know not what UC is, lookds like its going to be 19 and scatterd showers. my car is filthy anyways. i just want to meet you guys cause you seem pretty damn cool and i would feel special being one of the few & proud FWD’ers

I’m not sure as well but according to an Email I got, it appears to be United Cycle?

well, hoefully people know where to go cause i have no idea. are we still gonna be meeting at H-park? cause i saw a sign for a pre 55 street rod show from 12-4 on the 25th, at H-park

UC = United Cycle.

OK, is thhat like 75th and argyl? cause there a paintball pro shop that i frequen and i think UC is close correct me if im wrong.

10323 78 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E1N8

http://img228.echo.cx/img228/4853/uc5xw.jpg

cool i was wrong. looks like it shouldnt bee to hard to get to.

so is the bbq stlll at hawlerk park? or…

THE BBQ IS AT HAWRELAK PARK,JUNE 25 2005 AT 5PM. WE WILL BE CRUISING TO UNITED CYCLE AFTERWARDS.

ill show up, just have to decide waht to drive :stuck_out_tongue:
right scotto? :roll:

alright i will probalby show up with a few others …is it only nissan cars or can there be others?

hahaha true …should I drive a mazda to this bbq … hmmmm

I am expecting to see a Cosmo and a light blue GT-R. Don’t disappoint me.

typhoon has so many rides brinig the black 180sx for some reason i like that one alot…

iuts lightly raining right now we still good to go?

We are still going. It’s just sprinkling, nothing major. :slight_smile:

I’m sure it’ll stop by 5, 5:30 at the most. :E

We are in need of a BBQ is there anyone who has a BBQ they can bring? If worse comes to worse we will have to just use the BBQ that are there.