***** NECC Forum Registrant Survey *****

Any of the board of directors would be able to handle your questions, but particularily Aaron/SRBURG13, Dave/Deathby240 and myself. :slight_smile:

Ask away, if youā€™d like.

I sent mine in as soon as I got it. Well I should say as soon as I got it, THEN completed it.

i filled mine out

Right on guys! Thx

Yep I did mine too 8)

Any of the board of directors would be able to handle your questions, but particularily Aaron/SRBURG13, Dave/Deathby240 and myself. :slight_smile:

Ask away, if youā€™d like.[/quote]

Thanks, for the info, i just wanna see where this survey will change before any commentsā€¦ who knows maybe stuff will happen!

I donā€™t know why everyone has to say they did it :roll:

But yes I did

did it

wish we had more calgary eventsā€¦everything is in edmontonā€¦

Thanks, for the info, i just wanna see where this survey will change before any commentsā€¦ who knows maybe stuff will happen!

Thatā€™s the plan. The board of directors really wants big things to happen for the club, thatā€™s why weā€™re asking member opinions right now in order to plan for the future.

I donā€™t know why everyone has to say they did it Rolling Eyes

Not everyone HAS to say they filled it out, but weā€™d like to know how many people are doing it to make sure there is lots of participation. The more opinions we get, the more people we can make happy with the direction of the club. :slight_smile:

wish we had more calgary eventsā€¦everything is in edmontonā€¦

Weā€™ll be talking about you guys in Calgary. I know Zenki and Boost_Infested want that too - weā€™ll be working with your reps to make sure that you guys get the support you need for some kickass events. :smiley: