NECC is now ALBERTA NISSAN

Hopefully this willl bring back life to this site. It would be a shame for Nissan owners alike not having a local froum site focused on Nissan, as well as having to have to resort to 780…

I hope so as well. Only time will tell.

So… what’s the verdict on the club. Does NECC still have a heartbeat?

Jason

It’s really what you guys choose to make of it at this point. Traffic hasn’t improved and the only way to do that is either encourage the old members to come back or find new ones. If there is anything we can do for you guys let us know. You guys know the Alberta scene better than us. It just seems like a waste to let a site with a good amount of info like this one totally die out.

Well when the site was taken from us without the current members knowing about it NECC officially died. I know BING kept us around but really like we are always referred to anyway we are just sentra owners. So I guess this is the death of this board. Not really surprised.

NECC is dead and there is no interest from any of us to keeping it alive. Privately, we wanted to drop the name and reinvent the club into something more appealing but that never happened due to factors beyond our control.

No question the traffic is light, very light, however, it would have been unreasonable to think things would have turned around quickly anyways.

We have a new forum set to launch inside the network and upwards of 3 others pending to be merged into the network before the year is out so things will continue to pick up.

The forum is what you make of it though.

The former moderation team here was re-established but i guess it wouldnt matter if there is no traffic or content to moderate.

That said, we will make the necessary changes or upgrades as they become necessary.

I am confident that the AN/NECC content and user database will continue to be of value in the future as we press forward with our modest plans.