Greetings, from your fellow canucker west of the Rockies. !!

After talking to Aaron online for a while I decided to join up at NECC and check out the place. I see that there will be a strong showing at both of the DTP events in Alberta this year. It is great to see such a powerful sense of union among nissan owners even in Cow-Town. My Club Northwest Nissans will be showing at the Vancouver DTP event.

NWN used to have some prescence out in your area at one point but had long since died out. It is good to see that this board is going well… If there is anything I can do to help out, just let me know.

My name is Vince, hopefully I’m not as well known on here as I am with my own board. lol (that was an inside joke to anyone here in case they do know me. haah). I have owned my 240sx since June 2000, so we are closely approaching our 5th anniversary together. I’ve been through thick and thin with her (Suzie) but yesterday leaving a parking lot for lunch some punk ass in an SUV decides to back into her obliterating my front bumper and left headlight cover. Hopefully the intercooler is undamaged or i will be very PO’d.

Anyways, here’s a list of mods that I’ve got going so far.

: Cosmetic Modifications :
o Msports Type B Aero Kit (4 pc)
o Msports 20mm Widebody Front Fenders
o 180sx Type-X Tail lights
o Shaved Pin Stripe
o Painted A-Pillars
o Painted Center Console & Interior Accents
o Broadway 260mm Rear View Mirror
o JDM Nissan Kouki Position Lights
o JDM Nissan Clear Sidemarkers
o 17x8 +22 Titanium Silver Buddy Club P1 Racing wheels
o 215/45/17 Yokoama AVS ES100 tires
o 17x8.5 +25 Gunmetal DT-O5R wheels
o 235/40/17 Yokohama AVS ES100s

: Brake & Suspension Modifications :
o Gab Revolution Stroke 2 Coilovers ( 8k/6k and 4way/8way )
o Whiteline Rear Strut Tower Brace
o Whiteline Front Anti Sway Bar
o Whiteline Rear Anti Sway Bar
o Moog Inner Tie Rods
o Moog Outer Tie Rods
o KVR Cross-Drilled Rotors
o KVR Carbon Kevlar Brake Pads
o Russel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
o Custom Rear 4bolt to 5bolt Adapter

: Performance Modifications :
o RB20DET 5spd from a 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T
o Koyo Radiator
o XSPower FMIC w/ Custom Mandrel Bend Piping
o Blitz SSDD BOV
o Blitz LM Air Intake Filter
o 3" Custom Mandrel Bend Downpipe
o Random Technology 2.5” High-Flow Catalytic Converter
o Espelir JGT 500R 3" Full Stainless Catback
o 6 puck Stage 2 Clutch Kit
o Walbro 255 lph Fuel Pump
o OBX Short Shifter Kit
o Ractive Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
o Turbo Timer

: In Car Entertainment System :
o Optima Yellow Top Deep-Cycle Battery
o Premier DEH-P430 CD Head Unit
o Infinity Kappa Reference Coaxials (6.5”)
o MTX Roadthunder 200w Amp
o MONSTER 8 Gauge Wire Kit

http://northwestnissans.com/board/vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=127
http://northwestnissans.com/board/vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=218

Here are some pics from our most recent Event at Golden Gardens Park, Seattle
http://northwestnissans.com/board/showthread.php?t=30185&page=1&pp=25

http://img178.exs.cx/img178/8944/gg513fi.jpg
http://demonwyld.com/temp/gg_nwn8.jpg

Welcome to the Club!!

Awesome car man!!

Nice car. I was thinkin about an RB20 too. Is your car going to be in the Vancouver show??

very nice ride man

HEY! HEY, THERE’S A SENTRA IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE FIRST PIC! Did anyone else notice that? :smiley:

/me always has his comments fall on deaf ears. :E

Very nice car…love it! Too bad that punk-ass bitch backed into it. :frowning:

Hey what’s up Vince. Glad to see you made it out! Welcome to our Boards!

That swap went fast since I last talked to you.

Aaron

Wow, that’s beautiful…for an S13 that is. Hehe, j/k, it’s amazing for anything!

I love seeing swap like this, good stufF. :E

Welcome. You may know my friend Min. He lives in the vancouver area. His screen name on NWN is venomSR. He has a custom red 90 coupe with SR.

Welcome to our site, i have been on you site a few times for Tech stuff and is always full good info.

Yes , I have met him on a few occassions, along with his wife at one time during a VDS meet… a while back.

Welcome! NECC is coast to coast from BC to NB! Now we just need some members from Nunavut . . . :E

Does Nissan make snowmobiles?? :slight_smile:

I guess I am the NB chapter :smiley:

WELCOME. It took us longer to get the word out over the mountains than it did for the east coast to hear about necc.

PS:
Love the car!

hahahaha ya… then you guy’s Banned me.
welcome. everyone make sure you hide your girlfreinds, daughters, and any other female person you know.

Yup, here’s a better pic of it. I’m digging the two tone.

The 240 is in the back if this pic too.

http://northwestnissans.com/photopost/data/3036/2683DSC00043.JPG

Hmm…that’s kind of a funky paint job. Can’t say I like it or hate it.

Have you seen the dude’s car on the Vboard with the black & red two tone? He painted everything around the level of the hood and higher black (down the side of the whole car), while the lower portion is painted red. Looks really really cool.

Doesn’t really compare to SilverBoost’s Spec though, that thing is badass. :smiley:

that is nsrracing’s car on nwn. he lives 5 mins from me. I think his paint job is dope, aside from the fender loops they look kinda gay but the black/red looks great.

I think the thing that weirds me out about it is the white stripe between the two colors. Too bad he didn’t get the colors blended together in a transition, but I’m willing to be only half that paint came on the car from the factory. :slight_smile:

Oh, and it’s weird how it doesn’t traverse the whole front bumper - but all of this stuff is personal preference. :slight_smile:

Thanks man! Finally got my out of province inspection done so now at least I won’t look like the out-of-towner anymore. :slight_smile: I hope to soon be able to head up to EDmonton and check thigns out. I’ll make a post befroe I come to make sure I can hook up with some of you guys.

By the way mighty, that car is hot man. Wet sand and polish that aluminum man and get some bling in the engine bay. :wink: Very clean car.