Need a clutch?

Look no further. Competition Clutch apps are now here and shipping. Stages 1-5 and the Iron Man. Various applications, sprung and un-sprung discs too!

http://dezod.com/prod_images_large/CC_S41.jpg

http://dezod.com/prod_images_large/5D08D3CD-9BE9-91FA-71ABE56FD80E485B.jpg

Stage 1- 40-50% over stock torque capacity.

The CC Gravity 2400 series kit is the economical solution for moderately increased cars and/or stock cars driven in an aggressive manner. This clutch system will safely guarantee 40-50% increase in torque capacity and still deliver extended life. This kit includes a Competition Clutch pressure plate, a 6 pad Carbotic high-torque performance disc assembly, all applicable bearings and the appropriate alignment tool.

Stage 2- Carbon Kevlar 80% over stock torque capacity.
Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit The CC Street 2100 Series performance clutch kit is designed for the moderate enthusiast with considerable bolt-on modifications - to include 60-80 shots of nitrous. This unit is properly suited for aggressive street enthusiasm and moderate track use. This kit delivers approximately 80% increase in torque capacity and extended life. The 2100 kit includes a performance Competition Clutch pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with antiburst steel backed Carbon Kevlar facings, all applicable bearings and the appropriate alignment tool.

Stage 3-Segmented Kevlar 150-200% over stock torque capacity.

*Requires 500 mile break-in. 30% over stock pedal feel with 20% over stock engagement.
Street/Strip Series 2300 Clutch Kit The CC Segmented Carbon Kevlar material with a performance pressure plate will provide the utlimate in street and strip combinations. This assembly is suited for 150-200% increase in torqe capacity. Provides quick but smooth engagement and extended life. 500 mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up. The 2300 kit includes a performance Competition Clutch pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with segmented steel backed Carbon Metallic facings, all applicable bearings and the appropriate alignment tool.

Iron Man-IronMan Strip Series 1680 Clutch Kit
The IronMan Strip series kit is designed for the intense street enthusiast. This hybrid material combines iron and carbon producing less fade with aggressive bite from take-off, along with extreme stability and less wear on opposing surfaces. This performance setup is rated to handle 150-200% increase in torque capacity.

The 1680 Kit includes a Competition Clutch performance pressure plate, a 6 pad IronMan high-torque sprung disc assembly, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.

Stage 4- Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit
The CC Strip 1620 series kit is the ultimate road and track performance kit. This assembly allows for ease of gear transition and smoother take off. Strip Series 1620 is designed for street or track use for vehicles with a 150-250% increase in torque capacity. This unit reduces unwanted heat and increases holding capacity.

The 1620 kit includes a performance Competition Clutch pressure plate, a 6 pad long-life ceramic high-torque performance sprung disc assembly, all applicable bearings and the appropriate alignment tool.

Stage 5- Drag Series Rigid 0420 Clutch Kit
The CC Strip 0420 series kit is designed for the drift, drag and track enthusiast. This kit uses our extreme rigid 4 pad ceramic clutch disc. With the non-sprung 4 pad disc assembly you can expect extremely harsh engagement and faster shifting. The kit is designed for the serious enthusiast with considerable modifications such as a large turbo or supercharger backed up with internal engine modifications and/or excessive nitrous. This clutch will provide between 250-400% increase in torque capacity.

The 0420 kit includes a Competition Clutch performance pressure plate, a rigid 4 pad ceramic disc assembly, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.

PM, post up, or call me for special NYSPEED discounts!

No one needs a new clutch to harness some new found power?

I will need one next summer…what are prices for stage 1 or 2 98 Nissan Maxima …if they make one

how much for a stages 1+ 2 for my 95 teg

PM’d!!!

PM’d as well!!

I need one for an EJ25 WRX '06 that can handle 400+HP! If you can find one PM me please i’ll take it!

PM sent sir. :slight_smile:

Any clutches for an 04 Mazda 6S (V6)?

Stage 2 for Sr20det rwd.

PMs sent party people.

Limited time ('til the end of the month)

Special on the following Stage 2 or 4 model clutches only:

Honda/Acura B, K, F, H & D
DSM Eclipse 1st Gen & 2nd
Nissan SR20DET, KA24 & Sentra 2.0L
VW 89-01 VR6, 99-04 1.8T

PM me for special pricing with a lightened flywheel.