need a divorce lawyer, anyone have a suggestion?

Glad to hear its all behind you now. And what goes around comes around…you know that, they’ll get theirs some day

My step father went through a nasty divorce just like you. His ex wife was cheating for awhile, but he couldn’t prove it, so he hired a PI. He had pictures, phone recordings, etc, but his wife still got just about eveything such as the house, kids, child support. Not sure about alimony, but he did end up with the dining room furniture and a gaping asshole.

It always makes me sick to think what women get away with when they divorce. I did not want to get married, but it happened. I don’t regret it, but it scares me every day to think about it, especially since we have a little one on the way.

Friends that were married before me said, “DO NOT GET MARRIED” and both my parents tried to talk me out of it (divorced and probably on their way to a second divorce). Only time will tell…

Women are whores. All of them.

This, it’s fucking bullshit.

Except Paul’s mom!

this should teach some people…marriage is expensive no matter what happens in the end

i am pretty sure marriage is man made too

Wife and I have decided to call it quits – fortunately, it was a mutual decision and there is no adultery or other non-sense to deal with. We’re going to end up just doing a no-fault uncontested divorce, and her sister is a paralegal so we’ll have have her do all the paperwork and filing. Should be quick, but obviously not painless :frowning:

Damn man, sorry to hear…

Tap dat talk

Bullets are cheap boys.

divorces suck no matter what the circumstances are. Mine was hell and my exwife is a whore.

best of luck jdaniels

these cost me about $4 each. haha

The fortunate thing about my situation is the fact that we don’t hate each other. We just don’t bring out the best in each other and that’s a problem.

I’ll probably be “single” the rest of my life… fuck it.

Sorry to hear about your situation man, best of luck to you.

The man always loses in court unless the mother is bat shit crazy and everyone knows it.

NOPE you still lose half your shit, when its all said and done he will be lucky to have his dick and the lint in his pocket to call his own.

You have kids with her? You’ll be paying out the nose…
Kicking the holy hell out of the Guy would be a plus. But over all she is totally to blame in all this. You didn’t cheat, you bust your fucking sack and this is how you are repaid for your devotion.:Idiots

Takes two to tango, if she had a shred of honor the other guy wouldn’t be in the picture till after the split.

Sounds a lot like my fuck over!:banghead

You pay me tell me where to be I’ll get pictures, Also I must be allowed to dress as a ninja or a British SAS officer at night.

This would be the irrefutable evidence needed.:rofl

The sad truth of marriage in NY.

Why does everything have to suck Black cock!? How bout a Chinese cock for a change.

Once again the marriage system total fucks over a man. At least you are doing better, had this happened to me with a guy living near by I would not have your level of restraint.