need a downpipe welded! help :)

Edited!!:

I Need maybe a foot or 1.5’ of 3" tubing welded w/ a flex pipe for my downpipe, it’s just straight piping. Im pretty sure it’s stainless? If it’s not then i can do it myself

if turbociv or 91crxsi see’s this maybe u can tell me lol (it’s matt’s downpipe from his crx)

If anyone can do this for me on teh cheap (or free :slight_smile: or fooood) please let me know!
Thanks

Try Mufflerman. I go there for all my exhaust needs. Cheap and fast.

Muffler Man is the shit :carnut

muffler man wont do downpipes though… at least not well…

but im pretty sure being an integra, prefabbed downpipes would be readily available… even if its only flanged on the turbo side… and just drops down to a bare pipe… for them to fab the rest of the way…

i thought they wont do it if there’s no cat or something stupid?

they wont… they usually will only do cat back…

why cant you get a prefab downpipe and an big SS ebay cheapo exhaust… and then have your own muffler welded on…

SS pipe is SS pipe…

thats what im looking at now, but everything has been 2.25" or 2.5"

not true

for exhaust… cmon… it is not gonna matter WHAT it is made out of… as long as it gets the gas from pt a to b…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-95-96-97-98-99-00-01-Integra-3-N1-Catback-Exhaust_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem220378584043QQitemZ220378584043QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Mufflerman is the place, had them make exhaust for both my AE86, and modify an impreza setup to fit a Legacy Turbo in stainless. Both came out well, and reasonably inexpensive.

They will however not remove cats. But hell a high-flow cat isn’t that much anyways.

matt (lowlyoilburner) used to do this at hybrid when it was open. he’s a hell of a welder

is it the cost issue you dont want buy a 3in, im positive vibrant probably makes one for your integra. innovative tuning can make whatever you need, they just helped me out in a big way

muffler man ftw

PM devioustsi

this is not 3inch?

And as far as vibrant, i dont want to spend 550$ because it has a companys name on it, its gonna flow the same no matter what, and i dont want it to sound like more of a riced out pos than it looks

this cars turbod right? or has really high comp? 3 inches is a lot (thats not what she said)

yeah its turbo’d, i sold my 2.5" exhaust otherwise i would just run that, im not running the stock 2.25inch

and if i get the 3" now (even tho i wont be making substaintal (sp fail) power) i wont have to upgrade in the future

I Can get the kteller 3" stainless piping kit & cheapo muffler for about 300$ n weld everything myself, so im just wondering if i should just do that

x2 i just had mine done by him great guy and the work is legit

why so big?

because i dont want to have to buy another one next year, and ill be keeping the same manifold and downpipe, which is 3" , it would be silly to just redo it again