NEED A DRILL BIT!

does anyone have a letter “R” drill bit i can borrow for like an hour? i just went to like every store possible, everyone just has fractional or number… most of the time they look at me like :wtf: r u talking about

:wtf: are you talking about? i doubt i have one, as i dont know what your talking about lol

lol, they are bits that range from A to Z, i need R to drill my manifold to put in my EGT gauge

Ill take a look at work and let you know.

nope lol… i dont have one of those…

as i suspected lol

if i cant find one, my dad will steal one from work but that wont be untill tues

use an 11/32", its only .00475 to large … and were talking about a part that has zero need for load bearing capacity

I doubt any machine shops are open but they would be a good bet.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:3,topic:28442"”]

lol, they are bits that range from A to Z, i need R to drill my manifold to put in my EGT gauge

[/quote]

lol an egt guage on a turbo vehicle…

I’ll save you the trouble, it will read “Fucking Hot”

^^ i seriously hope your joking, and you actulay DO know how important an egt gauge is for saving the engine, and properly tuning the car

nope i know absolutely nothing about turbos or the theory involved, at all.

/sarcasm

its super important to my setup especially since im running nitrous… HRK i know what u mean, i know that will work… im going to try a test fitment on a piece of metal now… its just about the threading when i tap the hole, i want it to be good

sooo howd u make out?

I have one if you want to drive out to Rochester.

if you are still looking…

it would be at your door on Tuesday if ordered today or tomorrow.

i didnt know paul was such a handy man :wink:

i have one if u still need it

Paul,

Most all EGT probes are 1/8 NPT. If this is the case you will need a 21/64 drill bit. Much easier to find. Good luck