Need a Dumpster

ASAP.

Anyone know someone that will service the Akron area?
Closest company I got that will come out here is Cragco Inc, but then as soon as I mentioned I lived 2 seconds outside of Akron in Alabama NY she’s like nope sorry we don’t service there.
I was like, seriously?
Then she said, Yeah we don’t go there! ::click::

I was like what… the fuck?
Everyone else says they get bad gas mileage and won’t come out here, or some other shit excuse.
So I offer them gas money, and they’re like no, too much time to get out there.

So far my only option is Waste Management, which will be somewhere in the neighborhood of $575 for a 30yd dumpster.
Private people rent out 20-30yd dumpsters for 250-300… Which would save me a ton of money, if only I can get someone to get off their lazy asses and come out here.

Sorry, /end rant.
Anyone do this on the side?
Min 15yds of waste I have to get rid of.

edit;
536 is my latest quote from WM for 30yd.
482 for a 20yd.

http://www.thebagster.com ?

I did WM when I got mine a few years ago.

Sorry I can’t help otherwise.

Would like to help but my dump cart is 7 x 12 x 5. Don’t know if it’s big enough.

I have 3 on my property now I used last summer, they’re FINALLY coming to get them.
I had a pain of a time getting them to come collect them.

When you look online under the zip code to make sure they collect in your area, 14001 is available to be collected.
But when I would go to schedule a pick up online, it says the zip code 14001 is not available.
So I called, a guy gave me some BS about how these things happen and he’ll pass it on to his supervisor.
Never got a call back, so i called back, they said they’ll pass it along to the local WM… never got a call back, had to call back, etc…

So they’re supposed to pick them up today, tomorrow, or monday.
We’ll see about that.

But I need more than the 3cu yds they offer, plus they are a total pain in the ballsacks.
The sides fall down, shit falls out, very annoying for large demo.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Humm, I actually forgot there’s a waste disposal company maybe a 1 mile down a road from me.
Going to call them up monday morn and ask if I can drop my stuff off there!

It’s actually the company that I pay to pick up my garbage every week (more like on weeks they remember me).

I called every dumpster service I could find…
It’s funny how some just flat out say no we don’t go that far.

and not, Oh yeah we can we’ll just charge you an extra 25 or 50 bucks.
What kind of business runs by turning away business?
especially when given a chance to charge an insanely high fuel surcharge.

/sigh.